Last window Midnight promise

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Delacroix99, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
  1. Delacroix99
    OP

Newcomer Delacroix99 Newbie

United States
    Game name
    4625 - Last Window Mayonaka no Yakusoku (Hotel Dusk: The Last Window)

Release date
    14th January 2010

Game info
    Last Window: Mayonaka no Yakusoku is an adventure video game developed by Cing and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld game console. It is the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 215, starring protagonist Kyle Hyde and being placed one year after the events of its predecessor. The game will have visual and audio styles similar to the first game's. In this game, Kyle Hyde finds himself in the Cape West Apartments, Los Angeles, in 1980. The story of this sequel will be separate from the first game's, even though it will include some connections with it.
    As of yet a least no NA publisher has picked this title up, so I have doubts that they will at all, or if they do, it wont be for many months. Since this game fell somewhat under the radar it didnt make as much money as anticipated in Western Countries. I loved the first one and i'd love the chance to play the sequel (in english)
    Screenshots
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8XH6qa6jl8...player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ntH-Fnnm8U...player_embedded

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is just a for reference but Cing, the company that makes this and the Another Code(Trace Memory series) has filed for bankruptcy. Not sure what that means for the prospects of this making it out of Japan.

2. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    Ugh, didn't you know this game is coming out on the west?

3. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.