LAST MAN STANDING VS PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Haider Raza, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Haider Raza
    OP

Haider Raza Alhumdulillah

GBAtemp Patron
    Haider Raza is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 30, 2016
    Pakistan
    Which one is better? Last man standing is free to play & Playerunknown's battlegrounds is for 30$. Should I buy Playerunknown's or is it not worth it?

2. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    My PC friends all play PUBG, so that's the one I would tell you to go for, but honestly, I have never heard of Last Man Standing.

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    it's an early access... should people get it even though no mans no sky?

4. Haider Raza
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jan 30, 2016
    Pakistan
    Last man standing is same as PUBG & it's free to play. So that's why i'm asking should I buy PUBG or is it not worth to buy.

5. Piorjade

Piorjade Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Tbh Last Man Standing is a pretty bad game. (It's even made by the same developers / Published by the same people who made Infestation: Survivor Stories / WarZ, which was a Pay 2 Win mess.) It's the game you expect it to be, even has a little bit of pay 2 win (you can buy these crappy boosterboxes which can contain ammunition crates, health stations, free airdrops and a special shield which surrounds 180°). The main thing why I dislike the game is its bullshit game engine (same engine as Infestation), its many bugs and its vulnerability to hacks. (Yeah I once played against a hacker but he was so fucking bad that I just headshot him while he was speedhacking through the whole map...)

So basically, buy PUBG. I don't have PUBG but I think you can see on YouTube how much better it actually is compared to this game made by piece of crap developers.

EDIT: Forgot to say that their "Community Manager" on their forums is a little kid who bans everyone who talks bad about the game and / or him.

Last edited by Piorjade, Jul 6, 2017
  6. Haider Raza
    OP

GBAtemp Patron

Our Patreon
    Jan 30, 2016
    Pakistan
    Yes I have seen PUBG. If that game is same as LMS then what? Can I get refund if I don't like the game? Origin Store gives refund if you don't like the game. Does steam store also do that? Recently I returned my (PVZ GW) game & got full refund because I played it like 2hours in total bought it year ago. I asked for refund & they just gave it to me without asking anything esle.

LOL if kid has control over LMS then it's bad guess I have to think about PUBG.

7. Piorjade

Piorjade Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Yes you can refund games on steam. But you have to have less than 2 hours on the game when refunding and there was something else about I think you can't have it for more than 2 weeks or something like that?