Hacking Last compiled sleirsgoevy web page

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi !

I share with you, the last compiled sleirsgoevy web exploit page to use with your 7.02 PS4. I edit his page and take only 7.02 payload. For those who want to try, go on the link bellow on your PS4 :

https://chronoss09.github.io/sleirsgoevyhost702

20210112203557.jpg

I think the succes rate in the last sleirsgoevy is more 10%, i have more succes when i launch the exploit, i create the offline file for those interested :), see my other post !

old host v1

20201224213833.jpg

Last edited by chronoss,

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
last sleirsgoevy host only 702 v6 fix :
  • Deleted some message to make the webkit more clear to receive more payload
  • Add GTA Mods ported by Karo
  • Add FTP
  • Add Fan-Threshold ported by Al-Azif
  • Add ps4debug 1.3.0702.1 by Golden -> i forgot the payload in v6, sorry :(
Download : offline v6 fix

Most of these payload are not tested, feel free to tested and report if it work or not.

Last edited by chronoss,
Reactions: peteruk and Leeful

dragonkn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Azerbaijan
i've tried 7.02 v6 without fix and four times in a row got hen failed and kp after press shutdown button
also do you know any workaround for a rest mode

Last edited by dragonkn,
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Last edited by chronoss,

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all - is there any difference in success rate of 2.1.3b and 2.1.3 hen on 7.02 or is it same (10%).
HEN cant change loading success rate, it is the last thing loaded in the jailbreak process.
The problem with the low success rate is the very first part of the process, the Webkit exploit.
It goes: 'Webkit exploit' then 'Kernel exploit' then 'HEN'.

Just tested 2.1.3b and rest mode is still broken. It will only work once just like the other hen version.:(

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No one workin on the stability of the exploit and yes @Leeful , the rest mod is not stable. It work only one time, the second time my ps4 shutdown :(
thanks for confirming it's the same for you.:)
I've been working on the webkit a lot but I've not managed to get it any better yet. The other day I managed to get it to run 4 times in a row on the 1st attempt (without rebooting) and thought I'd made a breakthrough but after I rebooted and tried it again it was back to being bad again. LOL

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I've been working on the webkit a lot but I've not managed to get it any better yet. The other day I managed to get it to run 4 times in a row on the 1st attempt (without rebooting) and thought I'd made a breakthrough but after I rebooted and tried it again it was back to being bad again. LOL
I think, we must see Mira or other .js file for the webkit

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With a bit of luck now theflow has revealed something new and the current webkit working upto 7.51 more development will be done on it
It's not actually that bad when you get it to work the ps4 seems not to stutter so much as with 6.72
Fingers crossed

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
in 6.72 with the lastest Leeful's PS-Phive, the success rate is very high, but also is truth that sometimes after exploit and hen did the job successfully, when launching a game, the console reach a KP. The best xploit entering on 6.72 i have seen at the moment, the one in PS-Phwroar! for 6.72, and i wanted to know if Leeful plan to update it with new procedures and changes that are on PS-Phive, i think that would worth it....

Reactions: Leeful and chronoss

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
in 6.72 with the lastest Leeful's PS-Phive, the success rate is very high, but also is truth that sometimes after exploit and hen did the job successfully, when launching a game, the console reach a KP. The best xploit entering on 6.72 i have seen at the moment, the one in PS-Phwroar! for 6.72, and i wanted to know if Leeful plan to update it with new procedures and changes that are on PS-Phive, i think that would worth it....
The exploit process is the same in PS-Phwoar! for 6.72 and in PS-Phive!
The changes between the two are for cosmetic purposes to make the menu run more efficiently and not exploit based.

Last edited by Leeful,
Reactions: Prb and chronoss

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ps-phive is a much cleaner code plus its using bin payloads as to js personally I dont really care it doesn't have mira hen always works better for me
And the best thing is no out of memory error that we got in ps phwroer
Just my opinion I think ps phive is just about the best exploit menu available for 6.72

Reactions: chronoss and Leeful

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
@Leeful what i mean is that since the console is xploited from PS-Phive, i have seen sometimes strange console behavior, after it. Like reach a KP when the first game is booting. Also i have seen coming back from rest mode, how the console is saying that have to check the file structure, and without finish that, the game just resume.
These strange behaviors i never seen on PS-Phwroar for 6.72.

Anyways, i understand the payloads and all these exploit ways as memory overrides, so clearly the correct exploitation is a time matching. I know it because i have performed a lot of reverse engeenering over programs in alive RAM. But clearly, there is something different, or at least i feel it...

And also it is truth that PS-Phive working seems very solid, only the kp problem may come when the game is starting.. i have seen this just 4 times since you did release PS-Phive

Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1