†GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†
OP
Trophies
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay well heres what happened my Laptop it's like 2 Years already since I bought it and today my Laptop charger crapped out on me.My Laptop it's working and the Charger slightly work I have to bent it to work.

What I'm worried is that I been thinking about leaving the tip Plugged in and Disconnecting my Laptop from the electical outlet and connecting it back in when I need to charge it.Now what I'm wondering is will that messed up my Laptop?

96gh2v.jpg

PS: Sorry if it's kinda Dark

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Although I don't really get the problem fully (not sure what you mean) I think you mean to say your cable is fractured somewhere near the tip. Either that or the socket is broken on your laptop side. Both can't do all that much damage aside from spikey network load (power net) but could also be a fire hazard (though I have yet to see that). Just get it fixed
wink.gif

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Power fluctuations can cause damage to any electrical device. The charger itself will take the power spike caused by turning it off and on from the mains, and it should be able to last a very long while before the components wear out, but the fact that the wire is damaged on the laptop end means that the battery won't get a stable power supply, and that is one of the biggest factors to batteries dying (along with heat and excessive charge cycles).

Best to get it fixed/replaced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy