Hacking Languge issue of AK2i has been fixed.

acekard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
As you know we're working on the issue of AK2i can't run on EUR DSi if the language of DSi is not set to English. We've made some progress on it. Now we can update Ak2i fits for all languages of DSi.
The update file is going to update the firmware and hardware.There may be some issues that we do not found. So we'd like to ask some volunteers, about 10 volunteers, to help us for testing the update file.
But for now the update file can be only used on Ak2i with "HWID 81". You can find the HWID at start menu->help. Those cards are all started to sell before 1st April. We've another HWID of "44". We're working on it and the update file for HWID 44 will be released soon.

If you're interesting in it please send us a Email to acekard#gmail.com with the title "Ak2i update file request" and please attach a picture of your AK2i. We'll send back the update file to the first 10 person. Please make sure you've a AK2i with HWID "81" before you send the email.

In theory the update file won't be any harmful if you do not shut down your DSi when updating. But we still will replace the carts for volunteers if the cart is broken. Thank you.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Glad to see the team is still updating
smile.gif

Think I'll try as I meet the requirements.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Good stuff, but I'm english so... Not major for me.

But many others will be greatful. But why do HW81 cards have wonky, scratched stickers on the face of the card? Not much of a problem, I just removed it then replaced it.

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brilliant seeing the continued support and advanement for a reasonably good card
biggrin.gif
, let's see more of it
smile.gif

acekard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
zero383 said:
He tells you in his post:
QUOTE said:
You can find the HWID at start menu->help.

So, 81 is the earlier revision (before April 1) and 44 is the latest? I would have thought the higher number would be newer.
huh.gif

In fact ,81 is the latest. 44 is older.

If your cart is "44" and use this update file, nothing will happened. Thanks

lvss

Trophies
XP
Country
i have download the update file on www.gamesuperway.com. but i do not know how to use it. is there anyone can teach me?

acekard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
lvss said:
i have download the update file on www.gamesuperway.com. but i do not know how to use it. is there anyone can teach me?

The update file should be ".nds" file and you can just run it as a game. Follow the instructs on the screen. Thanks.

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh,
frown.gif
I got an acekard with hw 44 ... hope there will be an update for that soon, too. But I'm also happy to see team acekard still beeing alive and continue the work on acekard!

herbal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Received a new ak2i today (my old one did not keep the Micro SD card in place) and that file really fixed the language bug.
Many thanks for posting!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5