Hacking Language patcher for WiiWare

baseline007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay, i tried tv show king wiiware. i freethewad-ed it and set to region free.. the language is still japanese as my wii is 3.2J. Im just asking if it is out there somewhere a language patcher for the WiiWare titles. Pop is the same thing too... region is free but language is jap..

tnx!

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why dont you just download the english wad, unless that comes in japanese as well some how. I download japanese wads on my english wii and theyre still in japanese. I kinda want a language converter so i can play pokemon ranch.

pandapandapanda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JJBro1 said:
why dont you just download the english wad, unless that comes in japanese as well some how. I download japanese wads on my english wii and theyre still in japanese. I kinda want a language converter so i can play pokemon ranch.

That is using the English version. The game contains both languages and goes based on your consoles language settings. If you have a Japanese Wii you can't set your language to anything but Japanese.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah

still no sign of any kind of forcing,,,,

cmon custom firmwares with custom regions

baseline007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what pandapanda said is true... ive used the english version of tv show king wad.. but it uses the language on the console.. i have a jap wii and so its all japanese.. it sucks.. just gonna have to wait..

alpha0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I found that some wiiware wads contain compressed DOL file (00000001.app) which making WGLP not workable. WGLP works for those normal DOL file. If someone got the tools to decompress and compress such compressed DOL, WGLP could help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: