Homebrew Question LAN play with mixed hacked/clean switches

deurk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Haven't been able to find this using keywords, but can I play online on local LAN (Monster Hunter for example) using my hacked (and incognitoed) Switch with my friends using clean Switches?

deurk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, sorry, I meant LAN play on the same actual physical location.

Basically, my friends have clean Switches and bought games and play in LAN, I want to join with my hacked Switch I used Incognito on. Is that possible? I haven't been able to see the Monster Hunter hub as they have for example.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, sorry, I meant LAN play on the same actual physical location.

Basically, my friends have clean Switches and bought games and play in LAN, I want to join with my hacked Switch I used Incognito on. Is that possible? I haven't been able to see the Monster Hunter hub as they have for example.

They can but they might get banned.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why would they get banned if their Switch is clean ? Because they already played in LAN (so, without internet) with a friend who got a hacked Switch ? Did somebody already confirmed he got banned because of that ? Cuz I don't think it would

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would they get banned if their Switch is clean ? Because they already played in LAN (so, without internet) with a friend who got a hacked Switch ? Did somebody already confirmed he got banned because of that ? Cuz I don't think it would

Because there is the chance of getting ban because the data on the clean switch are logged and sent to Nintendo server they can get ban that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...