Serial Experiments Lain
Serial Experiments Lain is a 1998 anime by Chiaki J. Konaka, and Yoshitoshi Abe, directed by Ryūtarō Nakamura. It follows a girl named Lain, who essentially becomes a god of the internet (or Wired as it’s called in the show). As she progresses to attaining this level of deity, she faces many who wish to do her harm in order to fulfill an obscure prophecy.

This group aims to be about anything related to Serial Experiments Lain, whether it be discussion, fan art, theories, memes etc. this is a very open ended group.
Serial Experiments Lain
Serial Experiments Lain

Lainpilled Memes Box

  • Thread starter Thread starter SylverReZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 345
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Likes Likes 3

So that's why it's called Serial Experiments
Yep, and it's Lain who is doing them. Hence, the title.
Post automatically merged:

I can hardly wait to trade these with people during Kumoricon. badge ribbon trading has really exploded at this con, it's similar to Disneyland's pin trading. People make these custom ribbons and will often ask to trade you 1:1, sometimes letting you pick the one you want, or they'll have one ready to give you in return for one. Since I'm going all 3 days, I decided to make 250 of each one to hand out for each day. This con gets roughly between 8,000 to 12,000 people on any given year.

The Lain logo I decided looked best against brown. Then I made the other two ribbon designs myself, reducing pictures to just two "colors" in Photoshop, cleaning up rough edges and artifacts, etc. I just HAD to do the Based and Lainpilled joke too, for the die-hard Lain fans attending. The Wi-Fi joke is my own creation, because the year Lain came out (1998), the first 802.11 Wi-Fi standard was still being finalized, so Lain wouldn't know anything about what Wi-Fi is. Her entire world is Wired™.

Lain badge ribbons.jpg
 
Last edited by Jayro,

Group statistics

Group owner:
Plazorn
Members:
33
Threads:
10
Messages:
111
Photos:
1

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted