Hacking L4T Wifi issues

Gameboyandwatch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'll be trying to like download stuff and STUFF, and like for some reason, my wifi keeps timing out. I can't download any new apps or watch videos or anything. Help? What drivers do I need to fix/uninstall/reinstall? Also I dont have a ethernet to usb adapter so i cant disable my wifi

Reactions: Chiveta

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey, I'll be trying to like download stuff and STUFF, and like for some reason, my wifi keeps timing out. I can't download any new apps or watch videos or anything. Help? What drivers do I need to fix/uninstall/reinstall? Also I dont have a ethernet to usb adapter so i cant disable my wifi
If you are on a 5GHz wireless frequencies, try connecting to a 2.4 GHz wireless frequencie instead.
I had the same issues and this solved my problem. Try to see if this helps.

Reactions: NoNAND

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Are you using the latest update
Apply the latest update and check back whether the issue is resolved or not.

Try perhaps switching to a 2.4GHz network band instead of the 5GHz one (in case you're on the 5GHz band) While at it consider doing a router reset and make sure there's no objects that would cause signal interference between your switch and your router.
Lastly i would suggest you to tether WiFi from your phone by creating a hotspot to ultimately confirm whether your router is at fault or is on L4T Linux's side of things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night