L + R + Start Reset on New 3DS Twilight Menu?

Hacking

Spiderfreak1011

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Trophies
0
Age
27
XP
117
Country
United States
I know on the original 3DS model, Twilight Menu gives you the option to use the L + R + Start hard reset option for DS games you play on there (which has been a lifesaver when I played Fire Emblem on there or when I've been gambling in Dragon Quest V's casino). However, I've been hearing that that option isn't the case at all if you have a modded New 3DS XL, you can't do that to reset the games on that model. Is this true? If so, is there a way to circumvent that and make it so you can hard reset games on that model? Thanks in advance.
 
DSi mode on o3DS and n3DS is exactly the same, so it works the same. The only issue I know of related to that is actually on the old 3DS, on some original model consoles for some reason resetting doesn't work.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted