Netherlands
Thanks for explaining the multiquote^^

B-Blue said:
1- What was your first console?
2- What was your first game?
3- Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony?
4- Wii, Xbox360, or PS3?
5- DS or PSP?
6- What is/are your all-time favorite game(s)?
7- Who is/are your favorite character(s)?
9000- *insert question here*

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Glacius0 said:
UltraMagnus said:
who are you?
what do you want?
why are you here?
where are you going?
whom do you serve?
whom do you trust?
If you are serious about these questions then first explain why you ask them before I'll answer them.

they are serious questions, they are just deliberately vague enough to find out about someone and their personality by how they answer

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glacius0 said:
0. Thanks for the follow-ups.. without them I wouldn't really feel like anyone is reading my responses
wink.gif

1. Just those four languages. I could mention German/French as I studied it in High School but I really forgot most of it. I guess I can still read/understand some German though because it's similar to Dutch.

2. Nah it aint that cool
tongue.gif
Celebrities aren't anything special. Don't ever think that someone is better than you just because their face gets shown on TV. They get a lot of praise but it's all meaningless.

3. Haha don't worry, she's not good at English anyway. She's a Korean who I met in Japan. We speak Japanese together.

4. Let me know what you think^^

5. I like all of Ghibli's work. My top 3 from best to worst is "Mononoke-hime", "Nausica", "Spirited Away". I thought "Howl's Moving Castle" had a confusing story. Still, all of Ghibli's work is great though. Ah, "Totoro" of course is also great.

0) My pleasure. Thanks for giving us the 'interview'.
happy.gif

1) Well you've got me beat. I only learn bits and pieces of languages. Enough to tell if someone is insulting me

3) I wish you two all the best in the New Year.

5) Good choices. I'd have also had Pom Poko in there.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
UltraMagnus said:
1.who are you?
2.what do you want?
3.why are you here?
4.where are you going?
5.whom do you serve?
6.whom do you trust?

they are serious questions, they are just deliberately vague enough to find out about someone and their personality by how they answer
OK, fair enough. I'll answer them.

1. I'm someone that used to be shy and passive and is now very outgoing and active. I want to use my time to the fullest, perhaps mostly because I feel like I wasted a lot of my time before. For me living in Asia has taught me a lot about the world. A lot of things are very different here from Europe which gave me a clear view of how things really are. Right now I no longer feel bound to the borders of my country which gives me a great sense of freedom.

2. I achieved a lot of things that I want. I wanted to go abroad, live in Japan, learn Japanese, go to Korea, learn Korean and I am doing or have done all those things now. I am not sure what I want to do for a job yet though, but I am considering working for a Japanese game company like Konami or Sega.

3. This feels like a question about god. I don't believe in god. I just believe that one should live according to his own beliefs. Sure this sounds like an easy thing to do, but I think a lot of people have beliefs that don't come from themselves, but from others. An example would be the news on TV. If you think people in Iraq are bad people, then you are someone that lets other people decide what you believe.

My belief is that there are a lot of things wrong with the world and I would like to fix them. For this to happen I would have to become an even stronger person than I am right now. I feel the biggest problem is that people in a good position don't really care. I don't know how yet, but I will someday make a difference. A recent thought is to apply criticism to videogames. Games can put you in the shoes of someone else, so I think it could make for a very convincing medium to have people experience what consequences their actions lead to.

4. I'm probably going to Japan, and work their for a while. Once I have enough experience I want to start my own company so I have the freedom to do what I believe in.

5. I don't serve anyone because I refuse to think anyone is better than me. At most someone is equal. If you think other people are better than you then you will never feel free.

6. Boring answer, but... friends and family.

QUOTE(Vulpes Abnocto @ Jan 1 2009, 03:43 AM) 0) My pleasure. Thanks for giving us the 'interview'.
happy.gif

1) Well you've got me beat. I only learn bits and pieces of languages. Enough to tell if someone is insulting me

3) I wish you two all the best in the New Year.

5) Good choices. I'd have also had Pom Poko in there.
0. You're welcome

1. The best way to learn a language is to go to the country and take classes there..

3. Thanks

5. I should've said I've seen all Miyazaki movies.. I regrettably didn't actually see Pom Poko yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol