KYT: Costello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinkhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 15,786
  • Replies Replies 102
Thanks for the answers!, man you rock, women you rock more! =D, nice catch phrase!
And yeah, me and my silly typos =(

One more:
I beat the crap out of me in New Super Mario Bros when will I have the rematch?
Take care Costy boy!, YOU, my friend, rock!
 
sonicslasher: yes.

VVoltz: "man you rock, women you rock more" yeah that should be my catchphrase
tongue.gif
someone asked me if I had one, I said no... now I guess I do!
And I'll gladly play NSMB with you again
tongue.gif
get ready!
 
1. Blonds, Brunets or Redheads?
2. Spain or Italy?
3. What is your favourite video game character?
4. Peach or Daisy?
5. What kind of phone do you have?
6. Do you smoke or drink?
7. WWhat is your favourite television program?
8. What is your favourite pokemon?
9. Do you get in trouble with Nintendo for hosting this site?
10. Do you like Tingle?
 
1. Metal Gear Solid 4 or Ninja Gaiden 2?
2. Macbook Pro or Dell XPS M1330?
3. Elf or Leprechaun?
5. Why did I skip 4?
6. Why so serious?
7. Ask me a question.
 
mattlouf
Hi mattlouf
biggrin.gif
long time no see

1.When will you release next version of GBArms ?
wink.gif

-> I dont have time. Probably never, unless I'm really really bored but it hasn't happened for years.



shinsil
1. Blonds, Brunets or Redheads?
-> Blondes. For some reason, I only like blond girls... except for asians.

2. Spain or Italy?
-> I speak a bit of italian, and I've been to both Spain and Italy.. I like them equally.

3. What is your favourite video game character?
-> I guess Link from the Zelda games... or maybe Snake from MGS.

4. Peach or Daisy?
-> TBH I could never tell them apart... so... whichever's blonde
tongue.gif


5. What kind of phone do you have?
-> I've got a crappy HTC S310

it's not very good... thinking of getting a new one

6. Do you smoke or drink?
-> No I don't, nor do I take drugs.

7. WWhat is your favourite television program?
-> I only watch football (soccer) on TV... anything else I download it... tv shows mostly. I've watched a great deals of movies.

8. What is your favourite pokemon?
-> I played pokémon red through and through when I was 11 or 12, and the diamond version more recently. My favourite pokémon would be.. hm.. I don't know
tongue.gif
I can't remember the names.

9. Do you get in trouble with Nintendo for hosting this site?
-> Never had any trouble.

10. Do you like Tingle?
-> Nah... I hate him. He's real creepy, he shouldn't be part of the zelda series



ZeWarrior
1. Metal Gear Solid 4 or Ninja Gaiden 2?
-> MGS 4! I'm a big fan. I'm a bit disappointed with the game previews so far, I hope the game is really good.

2. Macbook Pro or Dell XPS M1330?
-> Dell computers are solid, and I hate Macs (I hate the OS actually, their hardware is OK.. but overpriced).

3. Elf or Leprechaun?
-> Elves rock!

5. Why did I skip 4?
-> Because 4 is almost 13 and 13 is the number of bad fortune?

6. Why so serious?
-> It's just the way I am, mate.

7. Ask me a question.
-> Hello, would you be so kind as to offer me one of your two PlayStation 3 units?




-x1_0_nt-
1. How did you get banned from Xbox live
-> Afaik there's only one way you can get banned from the xbl... modding your console.
 
1.What consoles do you own?
2.Do you drink beer?
3.What is your favorite video game character?
4.What is your second favorite video game character?
5.Have you ever been to Dubai?
6.What is your favorite out of the three
Wii
360
PS3
7.Can you give me a promotion?
yaynds.gif
 
1.What consoles do you own?
-> GBA, PS2, NDS (fat), Xbox 360

2.Do you drink beer?
-> No, I do not. Not very fond of that. My fave drink is Coke
biggrin.gif


3.What is your favorite video game character?
-> I'm not sure... I answered the exact same question in my previous post
tongue.gif
"-> I guess Link from the Zelda games... or maybe Snake from MGS."

4.What is your second favorite video game character?
-> Well if the first is Link, then the 2nd would be Snake... and vice versa!

5.Have you ever been to Dubai?
-> No, but I heard it's crazy. I hope I'll visit the city one day.

6.What is your favorite out of the three Wii/360/PS3
-> it's definitely the 360. Had it for hm 1 year and a half now, been thrilled by all these amazing games.

7.Can you give me a promotion?
yaynds.gif

-> Sure... you didn't say when
tongue.gif
I'll promote you when you're ready.
 
I've had this avatar long before the news of his sexual orientation was announced
tongue.gif

No, I'm not gay. To me Dumbledore still represents a strong, mighty hand that works silently behind the scenes, and strives to maintain peace and order in the house before all.
 
Why do you not drink alcohol??? As Almighty "ADMIN of GBATEMP" I thought you would at least have some GBATemp spirit and drink some "GROG"?
grog.gif
 
QUOTE said:
Asians are not smart,and I am living proof.
Whats sexual orientation?
It means whether you like (and love) persons of the same gender as you (homosexuality) or of the opposite gender (heterosexuality), or both (bisexuality).
Don't say that you aren't smart... I'd blame your age
tongue.gif



QUOTE said:
Why do you not drink alcohol??? As Almighty "ADMIN of GBATEMP" I thought you would at least have some GBATemp spirit and drink some "GROG"? grog.gif
Simply because I don't like the taste of alcohol drinks
smile.gif
.
And I don't like how you lose control when you drink. And how you feel when you're drunk.

ZeWarrior
Ahh, I'm afraid I can't do that. My sincerest apologies
smile.gif
I wasn't being serious
tongue.gif
(just in case you thought I was)
 

Site & Scene News