KYT: Costello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sinkhead
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 15,786
  • Replies Replies 102
Haha, but it's not my favorite question
tongue.gif


My favorite is definitely PHP.
I used to like Delphi, but PHP is just so good.
I like C# too.
 
No, Kompany doesn't play in Belgium anymore, now in Hamburg.
Indeed a great player, too bad he didn't play for my favourite club ( Club Brugge)

XFire.com, it tracks which games you play, and how much in a week. But you're not a gamer, so no need for it then
smile.gif


I never knew Eddy Merckx too , but my dad tells alot from him, and that he won almost every course in those days...
smile.gif


1. Ever had a relationship?

2. Do you know NDSS?

3. Do you know a player of Club Brugge?

4. Were u sad when France lost the last World Cup final and Zidane got red?

5. Why do you hate C. Ronaldo? I don't like him that much ( too much show ) but he's the best footballer in the world IMO.

6. Where does David Beckham play now?

7. Have U ever red Darren Shan?

8. Do you like this?
I do
smile.gif


9. Ever played a Fire Emblem game?

10. Ever played GTA (seeing you're non violent person)
 
Pie or Pudding?
Has the idea of joining the mod team ever crossed your mind?
If you had to change your forum name, what would it be?
Favourite media player?
Favourite Internet Browser?
 
1. What did u like most about your trip to the US? ( 3 Things that stood out. )
2. My cousin got here from Israel a couple days ago where do u suggest she go visit in New York?
 
1. Ever had a relationship?
-> of course
tongue.gif
not with a guy though.

2. Do you know NDSS?
-> This rings a bell, but I couldn't tell.

3. Do you know a player of Club Brugge?
-> sorry I don't. This city is where my parents are going
biggrin.gif


4. Were u sad when France lost the last World Cup final and Zidane got red?
-> I was stunned. I never thought he could do that for the last match of his LIFE. I was speechless for 2 hours after he did this.

5. Why do you hate C. Ronaldo? I don't like him that much ( too much show ) but he's the best footballer in the world IMO.
-> Because he keeps diving, complaining, crying, cheating, etc. He could be a fantastic champion, but his attitude is laughable.

6. Where does David Beckham play now?
-> Hmm... Los Angeles I think? Or the New York metrostars? I don't remember.

7. Have U ever red Darren Shan?
-> Nope, I haven't.

8. Do you like this?
-> Shan? sorry, see Q7

9. Ever played a Fire Emblem game?
-> Not really. I don't enjoy turn based RPGs.

10. Ever played GTA (seeing you're non violent person)
-> I've tried it, but didn't like it. I don't like many games at all. I might like GTA IV though since it has a stronger storyline...




Teejy

1. Pie or Pudding?
-> Pie!

2. Has the idea of joining the mod team ever crossed your mind?
-> Not really. I hate having responsibilities and I wouldn't like to moderate anyway.

3. If you had to change your forum name, what would it be?
-> John C. ?

4. Favourite media player?
-> Media Player Classic

5. Favourite Internet Browser?
-> Mozilla Firefox!



theman69

1. What did u like most about your trip to the US? ( 3 Things that stood out. )
-> 3 things: meeting with our 4 fellow tempers in NYC; biking the golden gate bridge with shaun; and the universal city park in L.A. which was awesome.

2. My cousin got here from Israel a couple days ago where do u suggest she go visit in New York?
-> Hm, ... it depends how long she stays there. I mean, we had to take 1 whole day to visit the statue of liberty - so much waiting.
She needs to see Time square, Central Park; we liked the city hall park too, battery park, the empire state building, rockefeller center...
A good site for advice like this: tripadvisor.com
 
They hate him because of all the doping suspicions. I mean, he won the Tour 7 consecutive times; and that was after he got cured from cancer... Also he's friends with Bush, and everyone in France completely hates Bush; so it's not helping.
I don't care though, I still think he's great.
 
1) Least favorite celebrity (not counting George Bush)?

2) Pirates, ninjas, or robots?

3) If someone offered you a million dollars to streak through the streets of your hometown, would you do it?

4) What's your favorite new GBAtemp feature?

5) Who's your favorite Supervisor who was promoted within the last month?

6) Will you come to Canada to pick up women with me? We'd make a dynamite team!
 
dice: maybe. I might become a teacher next year (provided I pass the test AND get selected, which is hard), which would allow me to travel around the world because my school has sites in different countries, including China, USA, Belgium ...
Other than that, I plan to travel every year - next year should be Australia.



Ace:

1) Least favorite celebrity (not counting George Bush)?
-> The president of France.

2) Pirates, ninjas, or robots?
-> Ninjas! I like the Tenchu gameS.

3) If someone offered you a million dollars to streak through the streets of your hometown, would you do it?
-> Of course
biggrin.gif
I'd probably do it for less than that - being naked is not such a big deal - especially if people know what's at stake!
laugh.gif


4) What's your favorite new GBAtemp feature?
-> I don't know. There are too many. I like the Site Index because it summarizes all the features and it has nice icons & layout!

5) Who's your favorite Supervisor who was promoted within the last month?
-> Hm, I don't recall mthrnite was promoted last month
rolleyes.gif


6) Will you come to Canada to pick up women with me? We'd make a dynamite team!
-> I sure wish I could. If I make it to a teacher next year, I might go to Canada, our school has a site there.




NeSchn
Whats one of your favorite past times?
-> I take it you mean pass time. I don't really have one, I think.



awdofgum
1. How did you discover GBAtemp?
-> I don't really remember; I guess looking for roms.

2. Who would win in a fight of the admins?
-> If you mean e-fight, I probably would since I'm the server & domain owner
tongue.gif
I don't think we'd ever fight to this point though.
It's possible that we might fight over some issue or disagreement, but we'd never come to that. It's just impossible.
If you mean real life fight, Thug would totally kick our ass -- he's so tall and big and I think he's like 10 years older than me. Shaun is also older and stronger than me.

3. How french are you?
-> I'm, er.. not too french
tongue.gif
I'm not too attached to this country. I could easily live in another country. I loved the USA.



TheWingless
Can you answer this by editing it?
-> I could, yes.
 
interesting... what would you teach, and will this mean you being less active on the site? If so will you do a KiVan and consider giving up your position?
 
dice: we don't have anyone in the team that could do server admin and php programming. I thought Samutz would have been perfect for it (as a technician) but he left.
And no, I'm not planning to leave
tongue.gif
dont you wish!
The teaching thing is basically teaching one course to the other students of the school. I don't know what I'd be teaching, probably web development or C# + XNA, which are my 2 favourite fields.

edit: the only thing that could keep me away from GBAtemp to the point of leaving it would be a serious relationship with a girl. I think it's what happened to Kivan.
 
what was the worst thing that happened whilst on your hols in america? (don't back out of answering, there has to have been something - even if boring)
 
why don't you post all your questions in one single post
tongue.gif


now, yes there was something that happened while we were in New York City.
On the 23rd, we had to wake up early to get on a plane at 8:30 am, on the Islip airport which is like 80 miles away from Newark, where we were staying.
We woke up at like 6, everything went smooth until we got to Newark penn station.
I got on the track with my luggage, then looked around me and shaun was gone. Nowhere to be found.
For a moment I wondered what to do. After all, only he had the flight details. Only he knew the hotel location in San Francisco.
I decided to go ahead and get to the airport as planned and I figured he would get there one way or another.
When I got to the airport, he wasn't there. I waited an hour, still didnt show up, so I checked in and got on the plane. As I set foot on the plane I looked back and I was the last one in the queue, I thought "oh god, he didn't make it".
As I was about to sit on one of the last remaining vacant seats, I looked up and saw shaun waving at me!! What a f*ckin relief.

Turns out he hopped on the wrong train at the station which explained why I lost him there. He was kicked ouf ot the train at some point though because I had our tickets
biggrin.gif

Then he used a (pricy) taxi to get to another train station and got on the train to the airport late. He was able to check in and get on the plane just TWO minutes before taking off. What a miracle, I thought!
 
any particular reason for you always wearing your sunglasses? you're not cyclops by any chance are you?
 
why don't you post all your questions in one single post
tongue.gif
*2

I already answered this question.
I don't wear them all the time. I sometimes wore them indoor because they're also eyeglasses (for sight) and I wasn't carrying my regular eyeglasses with me.
 

Site & Scene News