• Replies 589
  • Likes 3

Rattor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So who else with a N3DS is terrified to downgrade?
<- This guy. I think I'll wait for maybe 1 more day, but I want to start by tomorrow at the latest so I have a day or two in case something breaks before 10.4 drops. I had made up my mind to try last night, but then I saw a few commits to @Steveice10 github, and then @JustPingo posted updates about KTM and I talked myself out of it. If there's no new sysupdater by tomorrow night, I'm going for it.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I am confused on what to do? Anyone give me a step by step on how to downgrade and compile these KTM files?

rajnika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, I am confused on what to do? Anyone give me a step by step on how to downgrade and compile these KTM files?

KTM isn't released yet. If you don't know how to compile it, it means you should wait for an actual release from JustPingo.
TTP File fixer is out and you can start using it to prepare your future downgrade.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
<- This guy. I think I'll wait for maybe 1 more day, but I want to start by tomorrow at the latest so I have a day or two in case something breaks before 10.4 drops. I had made up my mind to try last night, but then I saw a few commits to @Steveice10 github, and then @JustPingo posted updates about KTM and I talked myself out of it. If there's no new sysupdater by tomorrow night, I'm going for it.

KTM will only have checks in place to ensure you've got the proper files.. As for the process? Unless Pingo has made it more stable since a few days ago? It will have a risk of a possible semi-brick.. Just like Julian's sysUpdater.

While I appreciate what Pingo is doing, KTM won't be any more stable than sysUpdater..

Reactions: cpasjuste

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Just a short wrap-up:

KTM IS NOT RELEASED YET

The only thing released is the TTP file fixer. TTP is the thing that holds all the good downgrade stuff with an additional header in it which you can download from a specific ISO site which I'm not allowed to link here.
The file fixed can be found here: https://mega.nz/#!rtNnTChI!vCeNiJR-dIn-fB5xPZ3Ku0mJyMzyy4LQygadTbIwCsQ

Tyler Martin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KTM will only have checks in place to ensure you've got the proper files.. As for the process? Unless Pingo has made it more stable since a few days ago? It will have a risk of a possible semi-brick.. Just like Julian's sysUpdater.

While I appreciate what Pingo is doing, KTM won't be any more stable than sysUpdater..
i believe it also doesnt leave bits of 9.5 also or something like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle