Hacking ktemkin drama

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I'd disagree that reswitched is tearing apart. If you cure the body of the cancer, you're saving it not tearing it apart. You have to expel the bad to keep what's left being good.
Evidently, this is a poor analogy as cancer chemotherapy kills both good and bad cells. I guess one could consider this affair as chemotherapy with the elimination of ktemkin and ergo aurora wright. I still have no idea who ktemkin's other fuck buddy Q is or what they do but bye felicia.

Last edited by Pluupy,

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it's better than dying and letting the cancer spread, right? You don't want it to metastasize.
Yes we don't want our ktemkins to spread to other parts of the body, but we like our aurora wrights. Chemotherapy is a last resort method that overall leaves the body weak. It's like punishing Walmart employees for what your tenant did to their dog. Hopefully technology advances so that radiation therapy or some other solution allows proper ktemkin removal...

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes we don't want our ktemkins to spread to other parts of the body, but we like our aurora wrights. Chemotherapy is a last resort method that overall leaves the body weak. It's like punishing Walmart employees for what your tenant did to their dog. Hopefully technology advances so that radiation therapy or some other solution allows proper ktemkin removal...

The people in the team could have handled it so much better, you know, instead of going on a whiny bitchfest.

D

Deleted User

What's this?
Kate's effort to stay relevant in the scene :^)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I took hwinit from hekate because it'd be absurd to rewrite all that. Atmo did the same thing too. Everything else is just me rewriting nintendo's package1 and 2 and adding in my own features.
Bless you mommy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1