Gaming KSSU Hacks?

Diabolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hey there, people. This is my first time doing anything on this forum, so please don't be angry at me, unless I do something wrong...

Anyways, you guys know the game Kirby Super Star Ultra, right? Well, I know it's fun (probably for everyone) and all that stuff, but I really want to at least try and hack the graphics of that game. I've searched Google for that a lot of times, and sure, I've got some results, but it's not what I wanted at all. I also want to hack the system or whatever it is, so maybe, for example, you could create a new boss or create new move sets instead... That's definitely what I want. However, whatever I search, it's never what I wanted.

So, I was just thinking, maybe someone could help me find a tool to hack this game? I'm sure there are a lots of other people who wants to hack this game too... I think. Anyways, I hope one of you guys could help.

Thanks in advance,
-Diabolos

Diabolos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
We don't do this shit here. Only homebrew
Actually, I think they do.

We do actually do this shit here, Rom hacking is fine. Just no roms themselves. To answer the question (http://gbatempt.net/...r-ultra-hacking) But on that page supposedly the tools don't work.
Well, to be honest, I've already checked out that page before posting this topic. I know it didn't work, so that's why I came to ask here. How do you make hacking tools? 'Cause if anyone could, can someone make one that hacks KSSU?

Thanks in advance,
-Diabolos

P.S - How do you get the quote thingy to do correctly?
On second thoughts, I managed to do the quote thingy correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet