ROM Hack Kriogenic MHX Save Editor - Proper English Editor!

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
APM has created his own save editor. Might as well move to that one as it will surely be updated with more features, I don't think this one will be updated anymore.

Reactions: Domukuro Wolfield

CloudDelta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys can you help me out? I have Monster Hunter Generations, it came today out in Germany and i want to use this editor...

I want to extract my savedata from my SD Card with savedatafilter but i dont know what to do there is only this savedatafilter.cia and i cant find anything on google...

can you please explain how i extract my savedata?
Off course if you have an other option to how i can extract my savegame and could explain how to that would be awesome to!

Just for iinfo i dont have homebrew or anything, i did buy the game today (not digital!!!)

And what Editor would you recomend?

Please send me an PM or post it here,
Thank you very much!

Last edited by CloudDelta,

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys can you help me out? I have Monster Hunter Generations, it came today out in Germany and i want to use this editor...

I want to extract my savedata from my SD Card with savedatafilter but i dont know what to do there is only this savedatafilter.cia and i cant find anything on google...

can you please explain how i extract my savedata?

Thank you very much!
JKSM is my favorite save manager. Use that and just export exdata

CloudDelta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

JKSM is my favorite save manager. Use that and just export exdata

Hey thanks!
But could you explain to me how to use .cia data? i dont know how to use them xD
i downloaded JKSM.cia and dont know what to do with it...

+i editet my first post with some information, thank you!

quanphann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im in the same boat, could someone please explain or give a step by step of what to do or how to use the save manager? like would you need homebrew or something?

xSASxZaros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i requesting for item box that allow u give all items into item box and max them out to 99... i dont like adding each items and max it out... take so forever! lol

There are too many items in the game for that - The item box does not have 1 slot for every item in the game. So this code is impossible - Hence why you just use the editor to edit in the ones you want.

Regards.

Krustenkäse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey thanks!
But could you explain to me how to use .cia data? i dont know how to use them xD
i downloaded JKSM.cia and dont know what to do with it...

+i editet my first post with some information, thank you!
Hey Mann. Wenn du willst kannst du mich bei Skype adden und ich erklärs dir. TheSniperman14 Skype

HyriJi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! First off, thank you guys a TON for making this. If it's okay to ask a question: Which Programs are required to do this? Sorry if this is too noob.

Jk4897

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm completely new to 3ds modding/everything, not gonna lie, just a noob.

I'm currently using an sd reader for my computer, as my 3ds does not have homebrew and jksm.

path to extdata looks like this
D:\Nintendo 3DS\dbd8481f2f9f8b7ffb097bc4ccda3559\676000fa47802a0a5345333200035344\extdata\0000000

Can only guess it's encryption, but effectively need an explanation (at a noob/foreign-to-modding level) telling me how I can access my monster hunter generations save without homebrew, edit it, and put the newly modded save back (if jksm/homebrew truly is required, then some links to some guides would be great ^^)

tl;dr please save my scrubby non-homebrew using ass, horrible with hexidecimal, and even more so I suck at modding.

Jk4897

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What firmware are you on?

Cant speak for them, but latest firmware, and N3DS, which is pretty much why I was looking to simply find the save file's location on the SD (Assuming it's a .sav), back up save file, edit save file, and be done w/ it. Not looking to particularly get homebrew setup in it's entirety, but willing if need be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4