Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, thanks for the clarification! How do I use/activate creport? Or is it already active when launching CFW?
There should be a folder that ends in 36 under titles. As long as you are launching CFW, it'll be active. Not sure if SX OS supports this or not. Also, this is not enabled via LayeredFS, its enabled via the loader module of that CFW.

Reactions: TrunksSSJ23

TrunksSSJ23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be a folder that ends in 36 under titles. As long as you are launching CFW, it'll be active. Not sure if SX OS supports this or not. Also, this is not enabled via LayeredFS, its enabled via the loader module of that CFW.
Thanks for the info bro. Not sure if you would know the answer to this one, but if I decide to archive a physical game catridge that I actually own to save space on my SD Card (NBA 2k18, for example), if I unfortunately become superbanned, would I still be able to recover and download the data, if I ever wanted to play the physical catridge again? Or no, since a superban would basically block everything surrounding internet access, even if I own the game and had the data previously on my system?

Last edited by TrunksSSJ23,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info bro. Not sure if you would know the answer to this one, but if I decide to archive a physical game catridge (NBA 2k18, for example) that I actually own to save space on my SD Card, if I unfortunately become superbanned, would I still be able to recover and download the data again, if I ever wanted to play the physical catridge again? Or no, since a superban would basically block everything surrounding internet access?
You will not be able to redownload archived games if you are CDN banned. The same thing happens if you are regular banned actually.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So then the only way to get the data back would be to use something like CDNSP and just install it over offline, right?
CDNSP, Google, illegal warez site of your choosing, etc. The .NSP file would have to obtained outside of Nintendo then installed it via your title manager of choice although Tinfoil is the best one at the moment.

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So to hype a bit (since I forget that this thread exists ;P):

kcVcxXu.png

;)

Some people become so acustom to buttoncombos and forgot the wonderful Homebrew Menu theme - And don't forgot our 6.0 people with complete 6.0 support for all patches including ReiNX ;) ;) ;)

Last edited by tomGER,

Regiiko

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you able to put information about nogc patch in the README?

As a lot of people are upgrading to a higher FW, not realising that they may be unable to use the gc on a lower firmware.

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I just tried the newest SDfiles and I am facing an issue: I can't launch custom nsp with it. Is this intended or am I doing something wrong (previously used ReiNX)?

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No. I'm using 5.1.0
All other installed nsp work except the custom ones.
I launched CFW, then Atmosphere with sigpatches to no avail.
Uhhm, mind making a github issue about this - Nothing was changed on the SDFiles firmware 1.0-5.1 stuff, so it's really really unlikely that this is my fault

Reactions: Zumoly

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Our sources say that it works, no idea why it doesn't for you
I'm having all kinds of troubles with 6.0. Started getting a EC 2123-0314 when attempting to update titles, and now I can't use sys-ftpd.

EDIT: The error code was just a blacklist I had set up incorrectly in my DNS. sys-ftpd still doesn't seem to work for me, though!

Last edited by Huntereb,
Reactions: tomGER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At least the 20 you can add MicroSD up to 1TB lol