Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
after updating to v5.1 i can't launch homebrew it just crashes my switch
Were you by any chance using an ftpd-profile and updated through the sdfileupdater because I suspect that might be causing issues :/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ugh that thing. Alright

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

FtpD accepts the connection.
Could you please upload the content of sd:/logs/ftpd.log?

Davelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Were you by any chance using an ftpd-profile and updated through the sdfileupdater because I suspect that might be causing issues :/
Yes i updated through sdupdater but I don’t know what do you mean by ftpd-profile and after crashing i updated manually and same problem

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes i updated through sdupdater but I don’t know what do you mean by ftpd-profile and after crashing i updated manually and same problem
Oh, alright then it's not what I suspected. Thanks for the help!

Can't help you with your issue though :/ Worst case you could just reformat your sdcard but that doesn't seem like a good solution.

Scrlklk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
it does support 4.1 right? I keep getting 2162-0002 crashing error when I try to boot from hekate into cfw

edit: turns out it was because i didnt have exfat support on the ofw, fixed by following this guide

Last edited by Scrlklk,

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try updating manually again, there was a hotifx for v5.1

Unfortunatly, I still get the issue with the latest version (I think it's a bug in "sys-ftpd.kip" and your latest version did not changed this module). I also compiled "sys-ftpd.kip" myself from the latest code version and I get the same issue.

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unfortunatly, I still get the issue with the latest version (I think it's a bug in "sys-ftpd.kip" and your latest version did not changed this module). I also compiled "sys-ftpd.kip" myself from the latest code version and I get the same issue.
What firmware are you on? I developed the sysmodule on 5.1 (since that's the only switch I have) so there might be incompatibilities with older firmwares :(

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I fell victim to the Sys-FTPD corruption through SDFilesUpdater when going from 5.1 to 5.2 through the tool and well I didn't skim this thread or the changelog beforehand so I never saw the warnings about the SD file corruption (assuming it wasn't there on 5.1 already, if it was I just didn't read it)

And the problems started... in Hyrule Warriors (I didn't try anything else yet) the game "saves" but then I close out and exit, go right back in my saved data is gone and I'm back to the state I had before doing whatever I did (i.e. level a character, it goes back to whatever lower level it had before)

Oh boy so ominous! Surely I'm going to ask, what to do right? Well thank god I won't have to pester you with that. No I managed to get out of the loop and I'd just like to report status just in case anyone else falls into the same hole.

I've tried in this order:
  • Backing up all files then reformatting the SD card (deleted partitions with EaseUS Partition Manager then created a new ExFAT permission with windows formatter) and putting the files back but that is to no avail.
  • Run the fixer from the hekate payload ("all sd files" version) (returned "total archive bits cleared: 934) but to no avail
  • telling the system to remove the game data and getting it back afterwards - this was useless coz it is a cartridge game so it only had to re-download the update
  • Injecting an older save file from before this whole charade started. Wooh this worked!!

TL;DR: BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP. I was gods holy lucky enough that I shared some save files in another thread otherwise I'd be seriously screwed over too.

I use Hekate v3.2 with a 3D printed RCM JoyCon Jig and lause f-g through Windows Powershell

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So I fell victim to the Sys-FTPD corruption through SDFilesUpdater when going from 5.1 to 5.2 through the tool and well I didn't skim this thread or the changelog beforehand so I never saw the warnings about the SD file corruption (assuming it wasn't there on 5.1 already, if it was I just didn't read it)

And the problems started... in Hyrule Warriors (I didn't try anything else yet) the game "saves" but then I close out and exit, go right back in my saved data is gone and I'm back to the state I had before doing whatever I did (i.e. level a character, it goes back to whatever lower level it had before)

Oh boy so ominous! Surely I'm going to ask, what to do right? Well thank god I won't have to pester you with that. No I managed to get out of the loop and I'd just like to report status just in case anyone else falls into the same hole.

I've tried in this order:
  • Backing up all files then reformatting the SD card (deleted partitions with EaseUS Partition Manager then created a new ExFAT permission with windows formatter) and putting the files back but that is to no avail.
  • Run the fixer from the hekate payload ("all sd files" version) (returned "total archive bits cleared: 934) but to no avail
  • telling the system to remove the game data and getting it back afterwards - this was useless coz it is a cartridge game so it only had to re-download the update
  • Injecting an older save file from before this whole charade started. Wooh this worked!!

TL;DR: BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP. I was gods holy lucky enough that I shared some save files in another thread otherwise I'd be seriously screwed over too.

I use Hekate v3.2 with a 3D printed RCM JoyCon Jig and lause f-g through Windows Powershell
Corruption through FTP? What?

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble launching the FTP module on my switch. I always get the error code 2002-6605 after the switch logo appears. It doesn't matter if I select FTP with CFW or LayerFS. My switch is on 3.0.0

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
after updating to 5.1 homebrew does not load.. i reformatted back to fat32.. still doesnt load.. i can use layeredfs but when i go to album homebrew doesnot launch.. please help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol