Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupaFace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you play videogames more for fun, purely for the experience (focus on immersion / striving to get the best experience you can), or would you say you have a decent balance of the two mind-sets?

How often do you use the keyboard peripheral in RockBand 3, i mean compared to those other (mostly) plastic instruments?

Would you agree that you typically put more effort into your posts on this forum than a majority of other GBAtemp community members?

What is going through your mind right about... now?

Top 3 "obscure" games you'd recommend to an open-minded gamer (I'm fairly certain those still exist)?

Thoughts on the Gamecube's library of games in comparison to it's competition?

Ever played Wind Waker?

How about that Super Mario Sunshine game?

Does the soon-to-be released pc game A Hat in Time game interest you in the slightest, or am I the only one of us genuinely looking forward to playing it?

Assuming you've seen any recent footage of this A Hat in Time game, which of the 2 options below do you think best describes it..? :

A) Visually a love-letter to Gamecube enthusiasts everywhere w/3D Mario-esque gameplay.

B) Good 'ol Collect-a-thon game of the n64 era with numerous references to games of that same console era.

Fallout 3. Best video game in existence?

Do you prefer games with oodles of freedom w/subtle objectives + numerous hours worth of exploration and potentially interesting characters / locations
––––––––––––––– over –––––––––––––––
games that are mostly plot & character driven w/mostly linear progression, or is that just me?

Opinion on the PSVita purely as a game console?

Opinion on the Wii U purely as a game console?

Any thoughts on the video game industry as it is now?

...and what of the future of the video game industry, what with the remaining few current generation consoles coming out in several months now?

Art or Video Games (forget if you will that videogames are tech an art form, plz). Which hobby has been affected more positively by your 'current condition'?

Could you be bothered to take the time and effort to attach some art you just created (after reading this sentence in its entirety) in your response to this post?

Regardless, Thanks for responding... you did–didn't you..?

^that was a question tooo^

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there.
What is the one thing you want to do the most right now?
Pancakes or Waffles?
Maple Syrup or Chocolate Syrup?
Ace Attorney?
Favourite JRPG?
Favourite WRPG?
Favourite Console Generation?
Coding?
What is the weirdest thing you've ever ate?
What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi there!
Fav food?
Fav drink?
Fav snack?
Fav place?
Fav console?
Am I your friend?
What's behind your name?

Yea that's it for now :)

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you play videogames more for fun, purely for the experience (focus on immersion / striving to get the best experience you can), or would you say you have a decent balance of the two mind-sets?
How often do you use the keyboard peripheral in RockBand 3, i mean compared to those other (mostly) plastic instruments?
Would you agree that you typically put more effort into your posts on this forum than a majority of other GBAtemp community members?
What is going through your mind right about... now?
Top 3 "obscure" games you'd recommend to an open-minded gamer (I'm fairly certain those still exist)?
Thoughts on the Gamecube's library of games in comparison to it's competition?
Ever played Wind Waker?
How about that Super Mario Sunshine game?
Does the soon-to-be released pc game A Hat in Time game interest you in the slightest, or am I the only one of us genuinely looking forward to playing it?
Assuming you've seen any recent footage of this A Hat in Time game, which of the 2 options below do you think best describes it..? :
A) Visually a love-letter to Gamecube enthusiasts everywhere w/3D Mario-esque gameplay.
B) Good 'ol Collect-a-thon game of the n64 era with numerous references to games of that same console era.
Fallout 3. Best video game in existence?
Do you prefer games with oodles of freedom w/subtle objectives + numerous hours worth of exploration and potentially interesting characters / locations
––––––––––––––– over –––––––––––––––
games that are mostly plot & character driven w/mostly linear progression, or is that just me?
Opinion on the PSVita purely as a game console?
Opinion on the Wii U purely as a game console?
Any thoughts on the video game industry as it is now?
...and what of the future of the video game industry, what with the remaining few current generation consoles coming out in several months now?
Art or Video Games (forget if you will that videogames are tech an art form, plz). Which hobby has been affected more positively by your 'current condition'?
Could you be bothered to take the time and effort to attach some art you just created (after reading this sentence in its entirety) in your response to this post?
Regardless, Thanks for responding... you did–didn't you..?
^that was a question tooo^
All depends on the game. If it's a PS3 game with all trophies obtainable with 1 playthrough and very few missable trophies, you can be assured I'll try to platinum the heck out of it. Other games without such things (Zelda Skyward Sword, IE) I just played for fun.
Not terribly often, I only have the keyboard on the Wii, and I use the PS3 more. I still play the keyboard charts on guitar though, which is unlocked after passing IIRC 50 disk songs on expert with 3 or more stars.
Probably the same amount as anyone else that actually uses proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If I'm making a big long post (Like my medical problem thread), then I put more care into it.
"That was a weird question to ask in KYT"
3D Dot Game Heroes for PS3 | Okami for PS2, Wii, and PS3 | PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond for Wii.
GCN games beat out PS2 and Xbox by a long shot for me.
Yes, IIRC 4 or so times.
What about it? It was great, as are all 3D Mario games.
Looked great to me, I was keeping track of it as well.
I have not seen any videos of it due to my piss-poor internet cannot stream videos well, but from the screenshots I've seen, I'd say A) by a long shot.
No. No. No. NOOOOOOOOOO.
Just you, I personally HATE the Grand Theft Auto series, I never was a big fan of Elder Scrolls games, and any other game that's an "open ended" game. I really like having obvious/strong objectives, that throw in a lot of exploration as well. White Knight Chronicles 2 is a good example.
PSVita currently is not good as a strictly gaming console.
Wii-U seems great to me, but I only played demos in Walmarts and the like, I don't own one.
Uh...... *crickets*
3D Modelling has improoved drastically over the past couple years with me, because I spend a ton of time on my computer now, and with shitty internet, it's something I do a lot.
I don't make art, I make 3d Models. And my avatar/signature is my latest one. I'm working on a recreation of me in real life, but I don't show WIPS to public forums. If I manage to finish it before I'm gone, I'll probably share it.
I'm trying to respond to everyone here, so yes.
Hi there.
What is the one thing you want to do the most right now?
Pancakes or Waffles?
Maple Syrup or Chocolate Syrup?
Ace Attorney?
Favourite JRPG?
Favourite WRPG?
Favourite Console Generation?
Coding?
What is the weirdest thing you've ever ate?
What is the weirdest thing you've ever seen?
Hi to you too.
Aside from breathing better, sleep. I've gotten about 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 weeks. It's nearly impossible to sleep when it's hard to breath.
Waffles, Chocolate Chip
Blueberry is bestest syrup.
Phoenix Wright. Never played the games though.
Too many to pick from.
Don't know, too many.
*shrugs* All good.
I don't code at all.
Wet Cat Food about 7 years ago. I was curious.
Pretty sure I'd get banned for linking to it.
Most cherished childhood memory?
Favorite Summer pastime?
Craziest family member?
Did you go to college?
*empty mind*
*crickets chirping*
None, all are sane. Of course, that might mean it's me, if I think everyone else is sane.
Yes.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there!
Fav food?
Fav drink?
Fav snack?
Fav place?
Fav console?
Am I your friend?
What's behind your name?

Yea that's it for now :)
Hiya.
Since you separated snacks and food, I really don't know what to put here.
Khalua or Coke Zero, depending on if you meant alcoholic or not. Also a fan of Strawberry Sunkist and Moutain Dew: White Out. I hate all the other kinds of Mountain Dew.
Walmart/Great Value brand Colby Jack Cheese and Heinz Ketchup, with more cheese than ketchup. Had some as a snack every day for the last....... geeze, it has to be over a decade.
The virtual worlds of the MMO's I play.
PS3 or PC
I don't know you, do I?:huh: Aquantance maybe. Not intended to offend, I've never once called someone a friend until I got a chance to know them more.
This exact color.

Enchilada

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hey.

Favourite hair color?

Your favourite generation of consoles?

Mario or Sonic?

A franchise you like?

Do you like my profile picture?

The most expensive game you purchased?

Do you think Wii U will fail?

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This is the first time I'm asking questions in Know Your Temps :)

I know you're tired so I'm gonna ask just a few questions:

1) When and how did you get your Virtual Boy?
2) What does your username mean?
3) What is your opinion about me (whatever you gathered from my posts on the temp)?
4) How about a picture of you? :)

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FFXIV: ARR, whats your professional opinion on it? As a Final-Fanboy I must know ^_^
Do you see any possible future where I take over the world?
When I do, can I rename USA, Xupheria?
Not sure if it's "professional", but I like it a lot. As mentioned in my medical thread, my character name is Zyketor Ythe on the Sagatarian (typo) server currently. I don't mind making a new character on a non-legacy server though.
Not as a cat, since cats already have.
No, way too close to "euphoria"
Well, I hate saying this, but have you completed your bucket list?
I never made one, so...... yes? no? Don't really care either, tbh. I never got into the "things I must do before I die" thing.
Hey.
Favourite hair color?
Your favourite generation of consoles?
Mario or Sonic?
A franchise you like?
Do you like my profile picture?
The most expensive game you purchased?
Do you think Wii U will fail?
Hi
*points to avatar/signature*. Not my hair own color, obviously.
Dunno, all have their highs and lows
Depends. If the question is "who has better games?" then Mario. If the question is "who is sexier?" then Sonic.
Sly Cooper.
No. I never liked that kind of Ren & Stimpy-esque fanart style for any series. I have nothing against Knuckles himself, though.
Final Fantasy XIV: Collector's Edition, $79.99 when it originally came out. Doing that gets be the collector's bonuses for both 1.0 and ARR though, so I like it.
Sure hope not. It just needs an awesome must have game. I'd like to see how Pikmin 3 would do.
Gahars.
Please leave this thread open, and you may continue with another one, but this one is always open with questions and answers.
Kind of pointless to keep asking questions post my inability to be on a computer, now isn't it?
This is the first time I'm asking questions in Know Your Temps :)
I know you're tired so I'm gonna ask just a few questions:
1) When and how did you get your Virtual Boy?
2) What does your username mean?
3) What is your opinion about me (whatever you gathered from my posts on the temp)?
4) How about a picture of you? :)
1) - A goodwill store for $3, about 4 years ago. Had everything with it, and seperate games for $1 each. Bought everything they had related to it, tried it when I got home, works just fine.
2) - Made up word/name I came up with at least 10 years ago. Stuck with it since. It doesn't mean anything in any language that I'm aware of or could find.
3) - Well, aside from you needing to stop trying to kidnap the girlfriend of fat Italian plumbers, I don't know much about you.
4) - No. Especially in my state right now, but not on these forums in general. There are a lot of anonymous visitors here that um...... defile the "Show yourself" thread pictures.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What one place in the world would you like to see / visit before your time on Earth is up? I posted this before I got to see and read your other thread no ill will was meant by it.

Biggest asshole from your perspective on GBAtemp is?

Name 3 things besides food and water that you personally can absolutely not live with out.

D

Deleted_171835

Have you ever tried poutine?

Chili Cheese Fries?

Favourite food?

1stClassZackFair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there stranger,
Ramen noodles or Ramen noodles?
Have you played FF7 Crisis Core? If you did, did you enjoy it?
Have you ever listened to songs from the bachata group Aventura?
Avenged Sevenfold or Bullet For My Valentine?
Creepiest dream you've had?
Would you be afraid to Parasail?
Btw just had some ramen noodles,maruchan branded lol been eating them for years.
Are we living in a Matrix?
Have you been in love before?

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think anyone's asked this yet, what is your real name?:unsure:(Feel free not to answer the senseless ramblings of a peasant like me, just thought it would help us feel closer to you... unless Xuphor is your real name. If it is then Damn you had some cool parents:bow:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night