OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome back Tempers! and Bortz!, to...
6t24he.png

In this quirky little activity you tempers can get to know eachother a little better.

Know Your Temps rules and information:
One lucky user will be questioned for three days.
Users can ask as many many questions as they want. Just be sure to change 'em up a bit. Question templates some users use get stale very fast.
Feel free to ask questions on multiple topics, from favorite video game genre to favorite book. Remember not to go too far and ask discomforting questions.
Try to keep your questions in one post, but if you think of more later on you can post again.
If you only get a few or no replies you will be given an extra day, for a total of 4.
If your session is getting lots of attention especially towards the end I might give you an extra day, maybe.
If you want your session moved backward or removed, just ask me in a PM, and I may do it. If your name was never on the list just ask me at any time.
Some KYT threads will have polls asking for your opinions on previous sessions and if the rules should be tweaked more or if it went well. Please respond to these polls.
If you're on the KYT list, please, also participate in asking questions to others on the list, this prevents KYT sessions from being empty and generates more interest for your own as well.
Tempers that change their name and are on the list that fail to notify me about their name change will get kicked off the list.
This fun and engaging activity helps us get to know you better, in an exciting, chaotic way! Remember to be kind and have fun!

Upcoming sessions (Post here to sign up) :

In This Session: @BORTZ will be on stand for questioning!

Reactions: BORTZ

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you ever get busted while doing something bad ? What was it ? (If it's not too personal)

:creep:
latest

EDIT: Adding some questions.

What is your favourite sports (aside from the obvious climbing and balancing between buildings using elastic bands) ?

What did you come to the Temp for in the very first place ?

When are your spider senses ever not tingling ?

Last edited by Silverthorn,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
@BORTZ

What was your favorite game of 2016?

If you could be anything, what would you be?

What is your favorite game company?

What was your biggest success?

And lastly, what was the dumbest thing you did in your school years?

:)

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you lile Spider-Man?
Best breakfast cereal?
Do you like Miraculous Ladybug?
Who do you want to win the super bowl?
Krabs is a?
Do you know me?
Do I know me?
Why is it that you and Peter Parker are never around at the same time?
Spider Pig is the best spider man theme, agree?

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cats, dogs, or catdogs?

What's the least important law you've ever broken?

Who's your favorite Start Trek captain?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever get busted while doing something bad ? What was it ? (If it's not too personal)
I have a habit of repressing embarrassing memories but I do remember one from high school. It was before a football game and I was in marching band (head of the drum line for 3 straight years because I am a mfing baller). Someone was being dumb or something and our band director flipped out. Typical back and forth attitude and eventually the director won lol. After he was done, he left for his office. I, in typical comedic fashion, decided it would be funny to make my hands into little mouths and re-enacted the fight for my percussion squad. Well... my I had my back turned and our director saw me doing that. Boy was that a tongue lashing. :wacko:
:creep: I love this gif btw :D
latest

EDIT: Adding some questions.

What is your favorite sports (aside from the obvious climbing and balancing between buildings using elastic bands) ?
I actually like american football. Not enough to be a huge fan, but watching the plays and the tactics is fun. But the best part is when there is a slow motion replay. I love seeing someone get slammed into the terf at such slow speeds. However, I have never actually been to a game. I hear its better to watch on TV. I have, however, been to a few baseball games over the years. I rather enjoy that too, but not as much.

What did you come to the Temp for in the very first place ?
I was looking for an alternative to buying and ipod back later 2007 and I stumbled on to the Datel games 'n' Music line of cards. I had issues with it not booting and stuff and eventually bought a first or second gen legit R4. Moonshell was incredible :D

When are your spider senses ever not tingling ?
Dude they are always tingling. Actually thats a great idea for new emote. This :bortz: but with my spider-senses tingling around it lol

@BORTZ

What was your favorite game of 2016? Axiom Verge (Vita release)

If you could be anything, what would you be? Anything? I would be money so I could buy myself a hottub. ...wait

What is your favorite game company? Probably ATLUS right now. They are showering me with goodness from the OG, spinoffs, and Persona :D

What was your biggest success? Possibly getting married?

And lastly, what was the dumbest thing you did in your school years?
My junior year of college I was out with my friends at night messing around on campus. First off, we were finding bikes around campus without locks and putting them in trees, which for some stupid reason, we thought it was hilarious. A few minutes later we found a stop sign that someone must have hit because it was snapped off at the base. So we pick it up and start making our way towards our room (yay free stop sign lol). One of my friends sees campus security behind us and says something like "should we run?" Because like we are screwed if they catch us stealing a street sign.
My roommate Jamison grabs the sign and says "I got this" and starts running towards the officer. We chase him, dumbfounded wondering what hes doing. When we catch up to him hes handing the sign over to the officer and we hear him saying "Here officer, we found this, we were just coming to give it back!"
:rofl2:

:)

Are you an aBORTZion? Clearly no
What operating system are you currently using? Win10
View attachment 76820
At least 5-6

Why do you lile Spider-Man?
I always thought he was cool, he's smart, and the best cast of villains.
Best breakfast cereal?
Every summer that my brother and I would go to the beach for vacation, we would always get a massive bag of walmart branded "Chocolate frosted marshmallow maties. Basically its chocolate lucky charms.
Do you like Miraculous Ladybug?
I have honestly never heard of it. Her. Whatever.
Who do you want to win the super bowl? Since I like the Steelers and Greenbay, this is the exactly the opposite of what I wanted to see in Superbowl LI. So if possible, maybe both teams could lose.

Krabs is a? ARE YOU FEELING IT NOW MR CRABS
Do you know me? Oh yeah, I know you :D
Do I know me? I would say so.
Why is it that you and Peter Parker are never around at the same time? I'll never tell :bortz2:
Spider Pig is the best spider man theme, agree? eehhhhh...

Cats, dogs, or catdogs? I like both cats and dogs, especially friendly ones

What's the least important law you've ever broken? I was pulled over because in PA, you need to have a sticker on your license plate to validate your registration. I forgot to attach the sticker.

Who's your favorite Start Trek captain? I'll have to level with you. I have watched one star trek movie and it was awful.

Is this a Spider-Man thread now? Hell yeah, dawg

Do you have a small loan of a million dollars? :( no

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi!
How did you choose your username?
Feels good to be Spidey?
Favorite game of all time?
Favorite console of all time?
Favorite food (if any)?
Rate this thread from 1 to 999

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is your most expected game of 2017?
Do you have any hope the Switch will be a success?
Do you use handhelds often?
What about consoles and PCs (for gaming)?
Any good indie game that left a good impression on you?
What genre of games do you play the most?
Any game you would recommend on this genre?
How is the life of a moderator?
How many painkillers did you take on the Gateway hypetrain thread days?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just one question

What is the thing you love the most in your life? Probably my wife

PC master race or Console master race? Console, mostly because I am lazy and dont feel like trying to keep up with the arms race of upgrades. That and console games should "just work". No cryptic messages when something legit fails etc. Its not my problem, Sony or Nintendo is obligated to fix it for me. However I could see a future where I do go PC.

Hi! Hi!
How did you choose your username? Easy, its my last name. Please dont dox me lol
Feels good to be Spidey? You know it.
Favorite game of all time? Hard question. I have about 5 but if I narrow it down and oversimplify, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Favorite console of all time? Console? N64. Handeld, NDS, because thats how I found you guys :D
Favorite food (if any)? Chicken roll-ups. Its just shredded chicken baked inside of a crescent roll pastry. Smothered in hot cream of mushroom soup.
Rate this thread from 1 to 999 Probably around a 243. Wait that might just be my credit score

What is your most expected game of 2017? Persona 5
Do you have any hope the Switch will be a success? I have hope founded on not much of anything. I really want to see Nintendo start making money again, like the Wii days.
Do you use handhelds often? All the time. My 3DS and Vita get a ton of use.
What about consoles and PCs (for gaming)? My PS4 is mostly my social gaming machine. Destiny, Battleborn, Titanfall2, and others. When its not being used for gaming, its my Hulu box.
Any good indie game that left a good impression on you? Shovel Knight was the perfect example of an indie game/ kickstarter should be. Axiom Verge was incredible, especially given that one dude did the whole thing. If felt like a throwback to the good ol 16bit days. Like if Sega caught wind of how well Metroid was doing and they tried to copy the formula, but with their new tech, the 32x. Both hotline Miami games were great, and I really enjoyed my first play through of FEZ.
What genre of games do you play the most? Mostly jrpgs. But I have a soft spot for platformers, action adventure games, and scifi fps games, like Destiny and Halo.
Any game you would recommend on this genre? Of jrpgs? Final Fantasy Tactics (any of them), Shining Force, and Persona 4.
How is the life of a moderator? Not bad. Your dynamic with the regular members changes quite a bit. Almost polarizing. Most either love you or hate you.
How many painkillers did you take on the Gateway hypetrain thread days? God. Enough to where the world starts to kinda swim in front of my eyes and them I have just enough of a buzz going that I can deal with the 3DS section's stupidity.

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you played Spider-Man & Venom - Separation Anxiety?

In no order, what are your top 5 video games?

Top 5 Metal/_____-metal albums? (insert type of metal)

How often do you draw?

Why do you like Green Bay?!

How do you like the new Spider-Man movies?

What are your feelings on Venom?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's hardly a recent change, but where did the -ANATOR go? I dropped it around the time I became a mod. I might put it back someday, all caps. I was always a fan of Hadrian always changing his name. On day he would be Hadrian the next, Gaydrian etc

@BORTZ, what were your favorite projects to come out of these forums? As if that's even a question lol. Terry's Wonderland!

Have you played Spider-Man & Venom - Separation Anxiety? Lol I have not, however one of my favorite scenes from a Spiderman game is from the PS1 game where Spiderman and Venom break into a building and Venom wants to us a computer. Spiderman tells him no and Venom starts dancing, singing "Surfin the web, surfin the web"

In no order, what are your top 5 video games? Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Dragon Warrior Monsters, Burnout Revenge, Shining Force, SM64

Top 5 Metal/_____-metal albums? (insert type of metal) Between the Buried and Me's Colors, Eyes of a Traitor's A Clear Perception, Within the Ruin's Creature, Protest the Hero's Fortress and finally The Exiled Martyr's Stagnant Waters Breed Life

How often do you draw? When I feel motivated, which isn't as much anymore. but I do feel like I might have a new piece in me here soon.

Why do you like Green Bay?! Mostly because they usually have a strong team. My connections to who I like in the NFL arent strong connections or reasons.

How do you like the new Spider-Man movies? Not really, I don't really like the OZCORP comic book series they are based on, I hate what happens to Gwen :,(, nothing really has any weight... they are just kinda weird.

What are your feelings on Venom? Venom is cool. I like him.

Last edited by BORTZ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: