Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
6t24he.png

KYT Info said:
Know Your Temps Info

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

- One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days (or so)

- Once that user's session of questioning starts, anybody can ask that user a reasonable amount of questions they want via posting on the thread

- These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING!

- Please try to post all your questions at once, in one solid post

- Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their time is up

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow 'tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner! Those who have an upcoming KYT session will be notified about their upcoming session via PM.

In the spotlight this session is : Blebleman

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I have never seen you before, would you like to engage in coitus?
Are you awesome?
Am I awesome?
Do you think your music taste sucks?
Hottest girl you have ever saw, on TV or in RL?
Spam?
Its a bird, its a plane....
What are your thoughts on TrolleyDave having total control over your KYT, and your privacy?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Your username is pretty original, where'd it originate?
Last great film you saw?
Worst film you've ever seen?
What music do you listen to when you game?
What was the first console you owned?
How many consoles do you currently own?
Favourite console of all time?
First arcade game you ever played?
Al Bundy, Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson?
Family Guy, American Dad, South Park or The Simpsons?

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Domination said:
I have never seen you before, would you like to engage in coitus? Possibly, although I'd have to ask my wife first...
Are you awesome? I have not spent 8 years in university to be called AWESOME. You shall refer to me as DOCTOR awesome.
Am I awesome? Yes, you are awesome.
Do you think your music taste sucks? Nah, I like what I like. Don't care about the others.
Hottest girl you have ever saw, on TV or in RL? Hmm...That's a hard one. Can't really remember.
Spam? Not big on spam.
Its a bird, its a plane.... No! It's DOMINATION!
What are your thoughts on TrolleyDave having total control over your KYT, and your privacy? Wait, TrolleyDave has my Facebook info?

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Oct 3 2009, 11:52 PM) Your username is pretty original, where'd it originate? Back in the beginnings of netplay, I had an original name (AT THE TIME)....Shadow (LAWL). Of course that was quickly netraped by millions of children so eventually I needed something new. I smashed my keyboard with my hands and Bleble came out....added man, and I became Bibleman's greatest rival.
Last great film you saw? Saw Zombieland tonight, and it was freakin' awesome.
Worst film you've ever seen? Transformers 2
What music do you listen to when you game? Usually, the game's own soundtrack.
What was the first console you owned? Atari 2600
How many consoles do you currently own? All of em!
smile.gif

Favourite console of all time? I'll have to go with the SNES.
First arcade game you ever played? Dungeons and Dragons : Tower of Doom (AWESOME GAME.) Not sure though...LONG time ago.
Al Bundy, Peter Griffin or Homer Simpson? I'll have to say Homer Simpson. Since South Park ripped on Family Guy I can't seem to enjoy it as much.
Family Guy, American Dad, South Park or The Simpsons? South Park. I absolutely love it. Love how it's always up-to-date, and nothing is exempt from its mockery.

[EDIT] About the username, the correct pronunciation is /Bleh/Bull/Man/ (Can't be bothered to type IPA tonight)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that posting a reply like "why so serious?" is unoriginal, stupid and so 2008?
Have you ever tasted "Dandelion & Burdock"? If so like or dislike?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1) Ginger beer or root beer?

2) It is never the wrong weather you just have the wrong clothing, do you agree with that statement?

3) Night out and you are walking home with some form of food (kebab/burger/standard burger van fare); what is the foodstuff of choice?

4) First job that pops into your head when I say "dream job for most people but one you would despise?".

5) You have $200 to waste on some "frivolous"- what would you use it on?

6) Backflip or frontflip?

7) Vegetable or fruit you would not seek out but you eat fairly often anyway?

8) Dinosaur with onboard laser or zombie army?

9) By yourself and listening to some music when suddenly a desire to listen to something else (as specific band/song)- do you finish the track you are on before switching or cut off the track there and then?

10) Standard 9 to 5 day- being compelled to work late or only needing to be there for 9-10:30am and 3-5pm with a gap in the middle (although you need to stick around). Which is likely to ruin your day more?

11) Favourite remade film/TV show where the later series/remake was better than the original?

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with finding a bar/pub for afterwards; what are the things you would look for?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You've been here for some time, why did you join up in the first place.

Describe yourself with one word.

Favorite day of the week and why.

Ever been in a hostage situation

Ever wanted to be in a hostage situation?
smileipb2.png

Ever found yourself in a wtf situation? If yes, describe briefly, if there are too many don't bother.

If you could change one thing, about yourself, about the place your in, about ANYTHING, what would it be.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thordrian said:
Do you think that posting a reply like "why so serious?" is unoriginal, stupid and so 2008? As a forum reply, yes.
Have you ever tasted "Dandelion & Burdock"? If so like or dislike? I have never tasted this, but after a quick Wikipedia search, I would love to. I had already previously heard of the Dandelion's apparent headache-curing properties.

FAST6191 said:
1) Ginger beer or root beer? Root Beer.

2) It is never the wrong weather you just have the wrong clothing, do you agree with that statement? Here with -35 degree winters, it's ALWAYS the wrong weather haha!

3) Night out and you are walking home with some form of food (kebab/burger/standard burger van fare); what is the foodstuff of choice? McDonald's Cheeseburgers. Tiny and easy to eat in large quantities!

4) First job that pops into your head when I say "dream job for most people but one you would despise?". Gynecologist. People think they're only gonna see the nice people....well, some people have got infections down there...and there's old ladies....and clowns...

5) You have $200 to waste on some "frivolous"- what would you use it on? Something like a Kindle. Honestly I'd just bank the money, but the temptation of frivolous is unforgiving.

6) Backflip or frontflip? Backflip. Much more chances of it being fatal.

7) Vegetable or fruit you would not seek out but you eat fairly often anyway? Watermelon. Love it when I have some, never think about picking some up.

8) Dinosaur with onboard laser or zombie army? Dinosaur with lasers attached to it's frickin' head.

9) By yourself and listening to some music when suddenly a desire to listen to something else (as specific band/song)- do you finish the track you are on before switching or cut off the track there and then? I give the current track the Shaft of Justice©.

10) Standard 9 to 5 day- being compelled to work late or only needing to be there for 9-10:30am and 3-5pm with a gap in the middle (although you need to stick around). Which is likely to ruin your day more? Work late, I'd say. As a teacher, your job is to stick around while not in class, but that doesn't prevent you from playing DS or whatever.

11) Favourite remade film/TV show where the later series/remake was better than the original? ....Snakes on a Plane?...To be honest none come to mind right now.

12) GBAtemp meetup and you are tasked with finding a bar/pub for afterwards; what are the things you would look for? Lots of space, lack of people, pool tables, cheap beer, and, if possible, a floor that is hooker-juice-free.

Maz7006 said:
You've been here for some time, why did you join up in the first place. Well, back in the day, this was still where the scene was at. It was a web "front" for all that was happening on IRC. It was also a really great community back then, with a lot of cool people that have left nowadays. Back in mah day, we didn't have no shoutbox!

Describe yourself with one word. Gamer.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
blackdragonbahamut said:
best song ever is..... No clue there...no real winner!
best game ever is.... In my opinion, the game that provided me the best experience overall would be Chrono Trigger.
television or books? TV, even though I don't watch it. I prefer movement and well-done montage, camera angles, music....
anime? or manga? I don't do much of either, but Manga. You can pick any up for a dollar at BookOff in Japan
smile.gif
I never was much of a manga person, but for a buck a piece, I'm starting to. Wife gave me a couple of nice suggestions too.

the glas is half-empty/ half-full? Half-full. Always something left to look forward to.
whats the meaning of life? To have fun while we're living. Also, personal goals are made as we grow up.
ketchup or mayo? Mayo, but I actually eat fries plain (blasphemy, I know)
cola/fanta/sprite? Cola, although I miss Fanta Melon.... :'(

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you think i'm a sexy beast?

what is the best current gen console (ds, wii, psp, ps3, xbox 360, pc)?

are you terrified of phone calls?

also @ alidsl, yu-gi-oh abridged ROCKS, but there hasn't been any new episodes in forever so im starting to like red vs. blue more...

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
add on to rock's question

1. Rock or Mega?
2. Kamen Rider or Mask Rider?

Back to my questions:

1. How many times have u and bibleman faced off and what's the current score?
2. Plans for world domination?
3. Waffles or pancake?
4. If u can put anything in your rootbeer what would it be?
5. Replaced anything with ice cream favour.
6. Favourite Superpower?
7. If you can have any super power what would that be?
8. If you can be anyone or anything, what or who will it be?
9. Any place that u would love to be but darn that wallet of yours, u just can't afford it?
10. If you can have anything in the world, what would that be?(world peace is allowed)
11. Duck Duck Duck Duck Cow Duck Duck Duck Duck...?
12. If you can bitchslap anyone in the internet, who will they be?
13. A guy with melons on his chest vs a dude with a fruit basket on his head, who will win?

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
baffle-boy said:
do you think i'm a sexy beast? I do like Domo-kun, so I guess yeah.

what is the best current gen console (ds, wii, psp, ps3, xbox 360, pc)? PC is always my choice, but I really like my PS3, and liked my 360 before it blew up.

are you terrified of phone calls? I hate the phone. I have a cellphone because I can do lots with it (smartphone), and because others wanted to reach me.

also @ alidsl, yu-gi-oh abridged ROCKS, but there hasn't been any new episodes in forever so im starting to like red vs. blue more...

Rock Raiyu said:
Gundam or Gundamu? Uh, Gundam. If I'd be talking with my wife it'd be "Gandamu" though.
Modern Warfare 2 or Dragon Rising? MW2, although I'd like to try Dragon Rising.
Mega Man or Megaman Mega Man.

QUOTE(mrfatso @ Oct 4 2009, 10:46 PM)
add on to rock's question

1. Rock or Mega? Rockman. I liked the whole thing they had going on with Blues, Forte, Roll....
2. Kamen Rider or Mask Rider? I wouldn't pick either....Too old for that stuff....and so are you I think.

Back to my questions:

1. How many times have u and bibleman faced off and what's the current score? I have faced a Bibleman at least twice, and I have kicked him on both occasions : FPS and at DoTA
2. Plans for world domination? Well, having a Japanese wife makes it simple. When we want groceries we take out the Gundam.
3. Waffles or pancake? Waffles
4. If u can put anything in your rootbeer what would it be? ....Beer?
5. Replaced anything with ice cream favour. ...wat.
6. Favourite Superpower? Invisibility/Mind erase.....damn my perverted mind!
7. If you can have any super power what would that be? Read above.
8. If you can be anyone or anything, what or who will it be? I think I'd be my wife....boobs seem like a fun thing to wield. And she's also the cutest thing on Earth.
9. Any place that u would love to be but darn that wallet of yours, u just can't afford it? Japan every weekend to see the family.
10. If you can have anything in the world, what would that be?(world peace is allowed) World Peace AND a trillion dollars.
11. Duck Duck Duck Duck Cow Duck Duck Duck Duck...? *runs*
12. If you can bitchslap anyone in the internet, who will they be? The lolwut pear.
13. A guy with melons on his chest vs a dude with a fruit basket on his head, who will win? Melons + manboobs = PEWPEW, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1