Country
Australia
works on my pal wiikey though (glad i have that as backup
tongue.gif
)
I dont use backup loader

B

BryceOne

It does work on USB Loader on my system, but I have the NTSC game and an NTSC Wii. Must not be loading for you guys because of it being NTSC format and you are using it on PAL system. I know it works on some games (and vice versa PAL games on NTSC system in my case), but this might be one of those games that wont work.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Green screen for me with the USB loader, but works fine when the video mode is set to "auto patch".

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
tested on NTSC version on PAL get green screen when loads.

use geko 1.07 and force pal60

seriously man, why does everyone think that everybody has usb loader installed? there are some users with a wiikey, it's hard to find out how a game works when they are always talking about usb loaders
frown.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, was gonna link to the loader I'm using but was in a rush. Works fine with auto patch setting on this loader
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149922

But as you say I get a green screen if I just try to run it in NTSC. Forcing PAL may work as well, give it as shot even if your set up and TV lets you play in NTSC. I always force PAL on NTSC games because I use an RGB cable which gives a red tint to NTSC games, only noticed I couldn't run it at all if I didn't select auto patch when I forgot to change the settings one time and instead of running with a red tint it green screened and didn't run at all.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
jalaneme said:
Bladexdsl said:
tested on NTSC version on PAL get green screen when loads.

use geko 1.07 and force pal60

seriously man, why does everyone think that everybody has usb loader installed? there are some users with a wiikey, it's hard to find out how a game works when they are always talking about usb loaders
frown.gif

i have both if 1 doesn't work the other will

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol