Gaming Kirbys return to dreamland

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IM using usb loader gx, i have no idea how to use it with updates and everything. i tried chagning the setting to rev 250,249,222,223, but nothing works. it keep freezing after the opening scene, when i click to at ,ain menu it freezes when i try new game. Im really desperate for this game. plz help me...

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using USBLoader GX 2.3 with IOS249 which is cIOS d2x v6 [56]. So far I have had no problems, and I have played a couple of the challenge stages (which some people apparently have issues with). Actually, USBLOader with d2x has been able to play everything I have thrown at it for a while.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try updating your USBLoader GX as well, not just the CIOS.

I updated to the latest GX and installed D2X CIOS v7beta1D to 249, now it plays perfectly.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yea i understnad tha tlaot of ppl get it workign on neogammal, cf loader, etc. but on usb loader gx i don't understand how to update or even get the cIOS d2x v6 [56], i don't even know what it is. so can u guys plz help me download and install. i got wad manager but i dunno how to use i (if i do need it).

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, I read LOTS and LOTS of forum posts and finally got it working on USB loader GX. Here is what I did:

1 I downloaded the cIOSx d2x v6 installer (google it, you lazy bums)
2 From that menu I installed cIOS slot 249 in base 56 and cIOS 250 in base 57.
3 I installed the latest USB loader GX (2.3)

I ran the game in USB loader GX with ios 249 and turned on IOS Reload block.

It worked wonderfully...

good luck!

Reactions: 1 person

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i just have the same problem as you, but when i tried with NEOGAMMA it works!!!. hope it works n_n

What are your NEOGAMMA settings? I tried with NEOGAMMA and it would freeze right after the Intro. I might have to turn off the Hooks settings but hopefully not because I want to use my USB Gecko and Geckodotnet/Wiird to load up and hack some codes..

gualala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading through different posts, I think there are 2 things must set right if the game freeze after intro:
1. Console language must match the game language. Change using the AnyRegion Changer.
2. Must *not* force the language by the USB loader. Use console default. Try deleting/renaming the config files of the usb loader
If freeze happen in different stage of game, try d2xv7, base 56.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
whats with the jumping in this game?! i hate it. i cant hold sideways without floating up again. have to wait till i SLOWLY float down. made me stop playing. broken crap :(

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I read LOTS and LOTS of forum posts and finally got it working on USB loader GX. Here is what I did:

1 I downloaded the cIOSx d2x v6 installer (google it, you lazy bums)
2 From that menu I installed cIOS slot 249 in base 56 and cIOS 250 in base 57.
3 I installed the latest USB loader GX (2.3)

I ran the game in USB loader GX with ios 249 and turned on IOS Reload block.

It worked wonderfully...

good luck!

i got the Cios thing, im gonna install it today, but do i need to update my usb loader gx. or would it work if i leave it the same. cuz i dunt wanna risk it, cuz i didnt do this before.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yea i finally got it to work, i jus boot usb loader gx 2.3 from sd card from homebrew channel, and it wokrs fine. so its all good, hopefully Legend of zelda would be the same as kirby, so i dunt freak out all over again. =P
thx fro all ur help guys =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.