Le Citron Vert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !
Everything is in title, the game boots just fine, but after creating a new file and selecting story mode the game give me a way too pink "An error has occured blah blah".I'm using the pal version of the game (SUKP01 - Kirby's Adventure Wii) and tried to boot it from a WBFS SD Card using Neogamma R9, Wiiflow and CFG USB Loader.

Thanks in advance!

Le Citron Vert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for quick anwser!
I've tried what you said, but this doesn't work either.Usb Loader GX, Neogamma, Wiiflow and CFG can't mount the adaptator.
I'll try to get a real usb drive tomorrow and see if it works.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another test you can do before testing usb:
You can check the ISO with WiiBackupManager Sha1 option. if it ends green then your ISO is fine.
if your game origin is from a WBFS partition, it's probably a corrupted ISO.

Did you enable NAND emulation to save the savegame on SD instead of the Wii memory? it could create issues like you described.

Sonic921

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Sup guys i just want to ask that whenever i open kirby returns to dreamland on neogamma R9 beta 56 it runs the game perfectly,but after i choose a file a pink screen apears saying "error eject your disk" etc etc.i am not running it on a disk and how can i run this game.

Thanks in advance to the people who help me

notes to remember about my wii:

1)I use an sd card

2)my usb ports are busted thanks to the previous owner

3)tried it on cfg usb loader and wiiflow without altering any settings

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You already asked your question in the other thread, and you have an answer.
please, don't cross-post your questions in multiples threads, it's hard to follow answers and hard for users to help you because we don't know what has already been suggested to you, what you tried, what's the result etc.

Choose a thread, and wait for the reply. (users have a life/job/play video games, so please wait a little for the answer)
Thanks

Citron vert:
That game has anti-piracy check.
You need to disable all patches (return to, cheats, video, return to, etc.), and use the same game region than your wii.
Or you could use the gameconfig.txt patch from crediar to bypass the patch check. (I don't know if he did one for PAL version)

Le Citron Vert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tested the game via usb and it worked perfectly! (both with Neogamma and Usb GX)
Thanks for your help Cyan!

Sup guys i just want to ask that whenever i open kirby returns to dreamland on neogamma R9 beta 56 it runs the game perfectly,but after i choose a file a pink screen apears saying "error eject your disk" etc etc.i am not running it on a disk and how can i run this game.

You could try to download an save file from the web and insert it into your wii.The game will not crash when playing some levels but I think it will if you try to see a cut scene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.