Gaming Kirby Mass Attack Official Discussion Thread

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, guys, don't post about the release of the dump. Post that somewhere else, please?

This is the game information thread, not the dump information thread.

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the mini-games is pinball, though the "Kirby Master" game looks interesting: a timing-based RPG-appearing battle?

I like that the website has little hints for the enemies that you can see if you click on them if and when they pop up when loading a page.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I think Nintendo could have made a new IP off this game, replacing Kirby with other characters. Either way, this looks like it would be pretty fun although I don't really like touch-based controls.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
MigueelDnd said:
I think Nintendo could have made a new IP off this game, replacing Kirby with other characters. Either way, this looks like it would be pretty fun although I don't really like touch-based controls.
They could've made it totally about Pikmin and everyone still would have thought the same about it.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowFyre said:
As blindingly cute it is, the fact that the kirbys can't get any powers kinda sucks. I wanted 10 tornados flying around the screen...

In the E3 trailer, at one point, it shows all the Kirby's with the flame on their heads like the flame power from other games. I would guess that to some extent, there are powers, they probably just aren't utilized the same way as normal Kirby.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ShadowFyre said:
As blindingly cute it is, the fact that the kirbys can't get any powers kinda sucks. I wanted 10 tornados flying around the screen...
Well in the original two Kirby games for the Game Boy, Kirby couldn't absorb the powers of enemies. Not being able to absorb powers isn't that bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi