Kingdom Hearts USA Whoooooh!

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Devin, Mar 19, 2010.

Mar 19, 2010

Kingdom Hearts USA Whoooooh! by Devin at 12:34 AM (4,164 Views / 0 Likes) 34 replies

1. Devin
    OP

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    Who else reserved it? I noticed earlier today that GameStop's allowing people to reserve the english version of it, for $39.99. I know the "Shipout date is 12/31/10", and that it's only that date because they don't have the actual release date, but they know it's coming out this year. Looks promising that the date of release is sometime in the summer like the "Game-Informer" magazine said. Here's a breakdown. EDIT: Here's the link.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Reserve

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep

$39.99
    Pre-order Ships 12/31/2010
    Pre-order to receive date change notifications.

"Long before Sora was chosen by his Keyblade, the worlds’ safety lay in the hands of Keyblade Masters. Three youths — Terra, Ventus, and Aqua — have been training long and hard under Master Eraqus to prove that they, too, exhibit the Mark of Mastery. But they will soon find themselves in the middle of a crisis affecting worlds far beyond their own—just as another Keyblade Master, Xehanort, goes mysteriously missing. Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning. "

Publisher:Square Enix
    Developer:Square Enix
    Platform:PSP
    Category:Role-Playing

Rated E 10+

Fantasy Violence
    Mild Suggestive Themes

Expand Info

" * An essential piece to the KINGDOM HEARTS series arrives on the PSP system: From world renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura comes the latest installment in the beloved KINGDOM HEARTS series. The vibrant and colorful KINGDOM HEARTS world comes to life through stunning graphics in 16:9 widescreen presentation, made possible by the PSP system hardware.
    * Disney worlds and characters new to the KINGDOM HEARTS series: Disney worlds and characters never before seen in KINGDOM HEARTS, such as Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) and Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) will make their first appearances in KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep.
    * Three distinct gaming experiences through the eyes of three protagonists: Unravel the mystery surrounding the origin of the KINGDOM HEARTS saga through the tales of three unique characters – Terra, Ventus and Aqua. The whole story is revealed only after playing through with all three characters.
    * An action-packed combat system with intuitive controls: The familiar action-packed experience that KINGDOM HEARTS fans have come to embrace returns with an enhanced battle system, with all new features such as Command Styles, Command Decks, Shotlocks and Dimension Links. KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is the most advanced KINGDOM HEARTS title to date.
    * Four exciting multiplayer modes: Share the excitement and fun with your friends with four brand-new multiplayer modes: Versus, Arena, Command Board and Rumble Racing.
    * New game features: The North American release will include a number of new features including Crown Stickers, an extra boss and additional multiplayer options. "

*Copied From Gamestop.com

2. Zerousen

Member Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    haha,one thing that xbox doesnt have,is KH. [​IMG]

3. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

the game is coming out in the summer it is confirmed on the official website

4. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
  5. Devin
    OP

United States

It's not random. Like I said they knew it was coming out this year, and they didn't have a confirmed release date . (Hence they put the last day of the year.)

XD I expect great sales, considering the EDITED FOR DIB that will be implemented.

6. Danny Tanner

Member Danny Tanner GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Does this one have that pretty blonde girl? That's the only reason I've ever played Kingdom Hearts [​IMG]

7. Devin
    OP

United States

Hahaha I don't think Namini,Naminia, or however you spell her name is in this one.

(Play because of Aqua. [​IMG])

[​IMG]

8. ThetaSigma10

Member ThetaSigma10 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    hahaha. dont play games for the women you noobs. get real women.

9. Devin
    OP

United States

Wow. Yup. Just one of many reasons to play the Kingdom Heart's Series.

Anyway, here I thought the game was going to be around $60, and its $40.

10. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    LMAO

everything that matters will eventually be haxxed up so it can be pirated.

11. ThetaSigma10

Member ThetaSigma10 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    people will be more willing to help hack it when the english one comes out.

12. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Damn, I know this sounds stupid, but does the UMD work on CFW? I've heard some people on another forum say that the UMD forces some firmware check thing and doesn't work on CFW, so I just want some confirmation. D:

13. steve-p

Member steve-p GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    i dont know about GEN, but umd is fine on m33.

i use it regularly to rip borrowed umd's

14. CyrusBlue

Member CyrusBlue GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't have a PSP because I'm broke so unfortunately I will probably never get the chance to play this.

Feel free to buy me one.

15. Princess Rozalin

Member Princess Rozalin †GBAtemp Official Princess Of Roses†

United States
    Just Reserved mines cant wait ^^

16. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Odds are it has a firmware update and stuff. So hold yer horses. This game has really screwed piracy's pooch.

I'm really not all too excited. I played the first game and haven't really bothered to play much after that outside of 358/2 Days, which was pretty crap. I'm sure this will be better, but it's still Kingdom Hearts. I just found the characters and storyline to be drab and the hacking and slashing to be mostly that.

17. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    guild, if i had a box of beer and a keg of cookies, i would definitely share them with you. my thoughts exactly.

18. Devin
    OP

United States
    Well, my plans are.

1.Update To Latest Firmware
    2.Play Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
    3.When finished playing flash back to GEN-D3 via Pandora Battery

^ I also agree, it has a (Edited For DIB), that why I just bought/reserved it. Its going to take a while to crack, and I'm not going to wait. The day it comes out, I'm getting it.

19. dib

Member dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    It's not an AP and I cannot understand why people like you keep insisting otherwise. GEN already released their statement after evaluating it: the game has some firmware specific dependencies which were radically different in 6.x vs the previous versions. The fact that it prevents people from playing the pirated copy--intentional or not--is ancillary.

20. Devin
    OP

United States

Happy?

If it really was that easy don't you think it would have been implemented, and released by now? Why would Square Enix, put the "firmware specific dependencies" in it? Hm...Maybe it's because, I don't know...Firmware 6.20 is difficult to turn into a Custom Firmware? And, just speculating here, maybe they put the "firmware specific dependencies" into play, to get people to buy the game, because without the "firmware specific dependencies" in 6.20 it would black screen?

If any of this is inaccurate please reinform me. Cause right now, I know that the "firmware specific dependencies" weren't a accident. I know all about the GEN teams findings. Them playing Kingdom Hearts:BBS on custom firmware, and taking screen shots, the eboot files, encryption of the .DAT files. The "firmware specific dependencies" in which involve the "save plugin" on Offical Firmware 6.20.