Gaming kingdom hearts title

cloud123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the title sais 358/2 days rite, but were does the /2 thing come from, there are 358 missios or sometihkn so i get that bit

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not 358 missions but just how long Roxas lived (as a org XIII member)... He kept a diary just like Jiminy did except i don't understand the 2 days either.

Pastry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roxas + Xion = Sora
or the fact that Roxas only has two friends, but I think it's what I said before. They shared the 358 days.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"358 over 2 days"

So I'm guessing 358 days pread over two days worth of gameplay...or something like that. Sure this has already been answered before the game came out.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have no idea. i beat it in 2 days though
tongue.gif

i know it has something to do with friends.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, not sure what it means. In the Nintendo Channel trailer for this game in the US, they say "Kingdom Hearts: 3-5-8 Days over 2". Now there's confusion over how the title is pronounced.
wacko.gif

We should ask Nintendo why the announcer for the trailer said it that way, if that's how it's supposed to be said or if it's a typo, because if it's actually said that way then that changes the whole ideas that we've been thinking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E