Kingdom Hearts storyline

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mauripena, Jul 31, 2010.

Jul 31, 2010

Kingdom Hearts storyline by mauripena at 6:20 AM (1,180 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. mauripena
    OP

Newcomer mauripena Advanced Member

Greece
    Hello,
    can someone narrate me the full story of Kingdom Hearts?
    I finished the DS version 2 days ago and I couldn't understand the most things,
    so I want someone to tell the whole idea 'cause I am really confused!

2. gamefreak94

Member gamefreak94 GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster

United States
    Oragnization XIII gets a new member. New member is Xion, someone made out of Sora's memories. Roxas gets to know Xion and they start to become friends a long with Axel. Pretty much the story is just about Roxas' past as an Organization XIII member. After Xion is dead everyone starts to forget her because she was made from Sora's memories. Roxas absorbs Xion, with Sora's memories, and thats why in KH2 Sora is able to wake up when Roxas comes to visit Sora. Not because of Roxas but b/c of Xion he wakes up.

3. Fluto

Member Fluto A potato in disguise

Australia
  4. mauripena
    OP

Greece
    Oh, its not only me.
    almost none makes sense out of this game!

all right, if someone could just tell us the story, neat and clean, we -that can't understand but want to- will be happier!!!

5. xakota

Member xakota GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The abridged story of KH:

Sora, Riku, and Kairi live on Destiny Islands. They suddenly get a wonderful idea to leave it and visit new worlds. Conveniently, a storm arrives that takes them to new worlds, but when Sora arrives at Traverse Town his friends are nowhere to be found.
    -Stuff happens-
    Ansem, the villain of the game, is revealed to be inhabiting Riku's body. Using Maleficent as a pawn, Ansem gathers up six of the Princesses of Heart in an attempt to open the door to Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds. At first it's never explained why Ansem wants to do this, but later we find out that he's a heartless (creatures that eat hearts), so he was probably just hungry.
    Anyway, Ansem finds Kairi, who turns out to be a princess of heart. However, her heart is missing, and it's- *PLOT TWIST!* inside of Sora. After defeating Ansem and taking his keyblade that unlocks hearts, Sora stabs himself, freeing Kairi's heart and becoming a Heartless himself.
    By becoming a heartless, Sora in the process makes a Nobody, Roxas. See, in the world of KH, there are 3 parts to a person, a heart, a body, and a soul. When they're all connected, you have a human. A heart separated from the other two parts is a Heartless, and a Soul and Body separated from the heart is a Nobody.

Kairi is able to give Sora a new body (somehow), but he's really just a heartless with human form.
    -Stuff happens-
    Sora is eventually able to catch up with Ansem right before he reaches Kingdom Hearts. He defeats him, freeing Riku (almost) and saving Kingdom Hearts.

KH:Days starts 1 week after Sora becomes a heartless and creates Roxas.

If you have any more detailed questions I'll be happy to answer.

6. mauripena
    OP

Greece
    What about Xion?
    and what's the thing that relates to Sora?
    and what about all those disneys?

7. Mario92

Member Mario92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Finland
    You could use spoilers in text like this [​IMG]

8. mauripena
    OP

Greece
    for some reason it doesn't make a lot of sense.
    thanks anyway.

9. EpicJungle

Member EpicJungle stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy

Canada
    NOW I get it... I kinda had a problem understanding some parts of the story [​IMG]

10. instantberry

Newcomer instantberry Member

United States
    i know what u mean , when u keep battling you kinda lose sight of what your battling for.. so i'm reading the kh manga series they have Kh1-kh2 it's just pure storyline so u should try reading it maybe u'll get the story.