Philly_Cheese

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'm using an Acekard 2.1 with a class 2 8gb SDHC, and akaio 1.8.5a

When I play kingdom hearts recoded it loads fine and plays fine up until you press pause then it freezes.
At first I thought it was my SD card since I believe its a fake but use it anyways because I haven't had any problems with it up until now.
I'm thinking this isn't the reason now though because I tried it on my kingston 2gb by itself on the card and it did the same exact thing.

I tried everything I could, I formatted the 8gb and ran it by itself as the only thing on the card but it still did the same thing.
My friend tried playing the exact same rom on his acekard2i and it loaded perfectly fine and played perfectly fine.

What I'm wondering is if you need something stronger than a class 2 for this game.
Or possibly its the 1.8.5a akaio instead of the normal 1.8.5 akaio

Philly_Cheese

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think its from AP because 1.8.1 of akaio was supposed to bypass AP on recoded.
Also I think it might be caused by 1.8.5a since my friend is able to run the game perfectly fine oh his DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....