ROM Hack Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded

StolenPaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone who has the game officially working on their flashcard could possibly upload a ".sav" file at the earliest time possible (from your AceKard, R4, M3) and link me in this topic that would be insanely helpful. I love the person who does so

StolenPaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately yeah
frown.gif

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
StolenPaper said:
If anyone who has the game officially working on their flashcard could possibly upload a ".sav" file at the earliest time possible (from your AceKard, R4, M3) and link me in this topic that would be insanely helpful. I love the person who does so

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Here you go!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nlhxfu017010ct7

This is as far as the first save point in the awakening. I messed with the settings so it would be easier/friendlier to play. (camera is a BIT CH if not configured. once it is it's the best one in all KH games xD

Why do you need the SAV anyway? your card can't create one?

Kisho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex658 said:
Here you go!

This is as far as the first save point in the awakening. I messed with the settings so it would be easier/friendlier to play. (camera is a BIT CH if not configured. once it is it's the best one in all KH games xD

No double posting. He probably needed it cause he couldnt get pass the tutorial cause of the anti-piracy.
Also this was a really good game but the story is kinda weird.

blueshockz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gifts.kudosnetwork.co.uk
XP
Country
United States
Alex658 said:
Here you go!

I think he has problem with AP on pressing START on the tutorial that gives Black Screen. Just a guess..

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hiphopaznkid said:
Alex658 said:
Here you go!

No double posting. He probably needed it cause he couldnt get pass the tutorial cause of the anti-piracy.

Sorry then. my fault.

It will not work then. the sav is completely fine. but if his flashcard can't save/get past the start button (tutorial) it won't work.

This happened to me with my old JAP sav before the AP was cracked.. the game detected my save but it will not load it. it would bring up the tutorial/awakening as if I chose a new game.

So you're out of luck unless you play the (E) Cracked version or update your flashcard. :/

StolenPaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alex, Thanks SO MUCH mate! Also anyone wondering why i needed this, my M3 seems to have problems with long opening videos made by Square Enix, It happened with The World Ends With You and its happening now. i figured the same thing would work for KH as it did for TWEWY. so now that i have this it should work 100%
biggrin.gif

Edit: Works 100% Fine!!! Just to let anyone know, if you are getting stuck in the opening cutscene video, its probably your SD card, but not to worry! Use that .sav and it should work perfectly!

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
StolenPaper said:
Alex, Thanks SO MUCH mate! Also anyone wondering why i needed this, my M3 seems to have problems with long opening videos made by Square Enix, It happened with The World Ends With You and its happening now. i figured the same thing would work for KH as it did for TWEWY. so now that i have this it should work 100%
biggrin.gif

Edit: Works 100% Fine!!! Just to let anyone know, if you are getting stuck in the opening cutscene video, its probably your SD card, but not to worry! Use that .sav and it should work perfectly!

No problem. glad to help c:
If you have another SAV request just tell me. I'll do it ^^

How is a 2:50sec opening big?
ohnoes.png

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alex658 said:
Here you go!

Yeah this is my first time playing a KH game ( I tried the 358 days one but deleted it by mistake from my Ak2i)

So what settings do I put the camera in for it to be better

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
rody2k6 said:
Alex658 said:
Here you go!

Yeah this is my first time playing a KH game ( I tried the 358 days one but deleted it by mistake from my Ak2i)

So what settings do I put the camera in for it to be better

I will take a screen shot of my settings and upload it.
Via emu to create a CLEAR screenshot.

Will edit afterwards.
Hasn't the camera felt awkward when fighting enemies? and point where it's not supposed to? well this will improve it a lot:

EDIT:

RecodedConfig.png

Why doesn't the IMG tag work? >>

EDIT2: PB was being retarded to me. nvm

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the camera works well.
It was only when I used the 3D camera that I lost control, but I inverted the X axis and solved it.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for reference, those who want to bypass the AP using a game save, it doesn't work.

When I updated to AKAIO 1.8.5, I lost my settings(I had AAP on by default) and when I booted the game and loaded my save, it started me at the beginning and froze like the AP normally does. Thankfully, after turning AAP back on my save was still there.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo