Gaming Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded(U) Hype Thread

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
gokujr1000 said:
I personally love this game. What lacks in story makes up for epic game-play.
I love this game too!
wub.gif

1f8129cb355d9055ba8be38268e430e5.gif

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
jonesman99 said:
Serabii said:
Hello, can you guys help me where to find a command matrix list of attack that can be synthesize into different attacks and how can you get [C], [R], [CR] & lv in some of the attack commands?
Theres always GameFaqs...
mellow.gif

I already did that before I asked here.... the faqs on synthesis doesn't explain it either.
mellow.gif

SoraKeyofFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
aminemaster said:
hey guys i recently beat the game but i have few problems
i do not have te char profiles between roxas and namine
also i dont have in theater mode the cutscene between one last mystery and the ending
also i would like to know what is the best command deck
thanks
To get that scene, you have to unlock the alternate endings in the Traverse Town/Castle Oblivion world. Each world in the castle has 3 different endings, and by obtaining all of them, you get to see Yuffie and Leon who give you something... forget what.
That extra cutscene in theatre mode isn't really anything tbh. Just shows Riku on the clock tower in Neverland, not even any dialogue.

Grrr... anybody have any recommendations for how to efficiently beat that Invisible before the anti-sora bosses at LV 1?

EDIT: sorry bout that...
It's really just extra content that I'm pretty sure isn't canon...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DUDE FOR FUCK SAKES! USE SPOILERS! JESUS!

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Seriously, it's not that hard to use them. Some people actually aren't that far into the game yet. Don't be a dickhole and ruin it for people. And don't give me any of that crap "well if they haven't beaten it yet they shouldn't be here". Go read the 999 thread. People are still using spoilers. It's called having some god damn common courtesy. Now please, edit your posts and put them in spoilers!

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
DUDE FOR FUCK SAKES! USE SPOILERS! JESUS!

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Seriously, it's not that hard to use them. Some people actually aren't that far into the game yet. Don't be a dickhole and ruin it for people. And don't give me any of that crap "well if they haven't beaten it yet they shouldn't be here". Go read the 999 thread. People are still using spoilers. It's called having some god damn common courtesy. Now please, edit your posts and put them in spoilers!
Some people want spoilers, you know.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Ramonra said:
gokujr1000 said:
I personally love this game. What lacks in story makes up for epic game-play.

If you leave aside that it's a Kingdom Hearts game, it has a pretty nice story

I guess it does have an OK story but if your a newcomer to the series, not that I am, you will most likely not like the story. You could but it'd be unlikely seeing people raise expectations for RPG's.

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
hey, that "tag mode" works without any ds close? because i live in brazil and here i dont know anyone who has a ds in my city (its a port city where the only thing that matters are ships ¬¬) so anyone know if i realy need to have another ds to get the tag mode?

ps. haha 75% with critical mode and lv 15 (i'm trying to get 2 trophies at the same time ^^)
my first parts are the cloud parts hahahaha i'm feeling like a boss!
still need to know about the "no close ds thingy"

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
hey what are your deck command?
mine is
cura cr max
aero raid cr max
rising rush cr max
rising rush cr 58
triple firaga cr 49
blizzaga pursuit cr 82
cant put more bcz my memory is at 99%^^

BTW i got the tag mode working without any ds, strange it only works when my notebook is on, maybe any wireless strange stuf

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just finished it last night. The ending kinda threw me off though because the final boss battle felt less epic than fighting one of the other bosses. I felt confused and disappointed... but it was still a good game nonetheless.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i just finished wonderland
kind of annoyed how so far there hasn't been a legitimate boss fight since destiny island. all it is, is stupid minigames with terrible controls. I dno't mind them being used as a way to get to the final boss, not the final boss itself -________-. So far none of the fights tested my move setup

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sa1amandra, i agree with u... but lets be positive, at least we dont have to go into the "winnie the pooh world"
and god dammit! what the fuck they did with the coliseum!?!? i loved that motherfuckng tournament and now its soo boring, i cant believe i will have to go up to the 30th floor of that shit!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay somebody has to help me.

I'm in Wonderland, and there's only one Inkling I can't find. These are the inklings I have:
-Alice
-The White Rabbit
-Heartless
-Unbirthday
-Trial
-Peculiar Hole
-???
-The Cheshire Cat
-Cookie
-Doorknob
-Red Roses
-White Roses
-Looking-Glass
-The Mad Hatter
-Watch
-Card Soldiers.

Am I supposed to help the Spade Soldier remember what he planted or something?

I can get Alice to remember up until the question "And he suggested I visit the castle of... someone important."

I'm assuming I'm missing the Queen inkling.

Also, use spoilers, but try to limit the amount of spoilers you give me. And no, I have never seen Alice in Wonderland.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ShadowSoldier said:
Okay somebody has to help me.

I'm in Wonderland, and there's only one Inkling I can't find. These are the inklings I have:
-Alice
-The White Rabbit
-Heartless
-Unbirthday
-Trial
-Peculiar Hole
-???
-The Cheshire Cat
-Cookie
-Doorknob
-Red Roses
-White Roses
-Looking-Glass
-The Mad Hatter
-Watch
-Card Soldiers.

Am I supposed to help the Spade Soldier remember what he planted or something?

I can get Alice to remember up until the question "And he suggested I visit the castle of... someone important."

I'm assuming I'm missing the Queen inkling.

Also, use spoilers, but try to limit the amount of spoilers you give me. And no, I have never seen Alice in Wonderland.
He planted the White Roses, he gives you the Queen Inkling after you tell him that iirc.

Kikaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After beating the game I've concluded that it deserves a 6/10.

Though the beginning of the game was amazing (Exploring Destiny Islands and Traverse Town) it rapidly declined in quality after re-using (Again) the same worlds with the same music. Exploring different worlds would have been MUCH better.

The Command System was great. The variety of moves and combos was definitely a plus compared to 358/2, however the item menu is severely limited. The number of Key Blades and other items were restrained. Upon a fairly thorough completion I found myself with less than 8 Keyblades and 7 Rings...

The Stat/ Chip arrangement, though a new concept, is also frustrating. Though you gain skills such as Haste and High Jump early on, you aren't given nearly enough Chips/Debug devices to unlock a majority of the board the first time around.

The temporary leveling system is disheartening. You bash countless enemies to attain many attributes such as Brick Wall, only to be taken away by accidentally using the Finish Command, which isn't even strong (Unless it utilizes ABXY, or Up Down Left Right)

The dialogue was a pain to watch. I would've much preferred the method of talking in 358/2.

Now unless I missed something, I was really hoping to use Cloud my first time through the Colosseum Maze. The victory scenes, even the fight sequences all had a third slot just for Cloud.

All and all, it killed some time, but nothing special. Didn't shat one brick...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kikaru said:

Though the beginning of the game was amazing (Exploring Destiny Islands and Traverse Town) it rapidly declined in quality after re-using (Again) the same worlds with the same music. Exploring different worlds would have been MUCH better.
The beginning is just as bad. It's all a rehashed game that basically tells the story that CoM already did. You're just replaying the same damn game.

QUOTENow unless I missed something, I was really hoping to use Cloud my first time through the Colosseum Maze. The victory scenes, even the fight sequences all had a third slot just for Cloud.

You mean when you're fighting Cerberus and Hades? I had Cloud in my party. I love his Omnislash.

Saken

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kikaru said:

The Command System was great. The variety of moves and combos was definitely a plus compared to 358/2, however the item menu is severely limited. The number of Key Blades and other items were restrained. Upon a fairly thorough completion I found myself with less than 8 Keyblades and 7 Rings...

The Stat/ Chip arrangement, though a new concept, is also frustrating. Though you gain skills such as Haste and High Jump early on, you aren't given nearly enough Chips/Debug devices to unlock a majority of the board the first time around.

The temporary leveling system is disheartening. You bash countless enemies to attain many attributes such as Brick Wall, only to be taken away by accidentally using the Finish Command, which isn't even strong (Unless it utilizes ABXY, or Up Down Left Right)

The dialogue was a pain to watch. I would've much preferred the method of talking in 358/2.

Now unless I missed something, I was really hoping to use Cloud my first time through the Colosseum Maze. The victory scenes, even the fight sequences all had a third slot just for Cloud.

All and all, it killed some time, but nothing special. Didn't shat one brick...

Clearly you weren't playing in critical mode, the game even states that you get better rewards etc.
I'm about halfway done and my command matrix is all filled up so far, and i have taken the time to complete all challenges etc.
I have a lot more than 7 rings too.
I doubt your completion was thorough then... to get the most out of it, or in fact, any KH game, you gotta play it in critical mode.

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jonesman99 said:
Just finished it last night. The ending kinda threw me off though because the final boss battle felt less epic than fighting one of the other bosses. I felt confused and disappointed... but it was still a good game nonetheless.
finished it some hours ago
i actually liked the final boss, solely because of who it is
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0