Kingdom Hearts Re:Code

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shayminSKY, Jul 23, 2010.

?

Will this be Better than Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Jul 23, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Re:Code by shayminSKY at 11:49 PM (3,034 Views / 0 Likes) 34 replies

1. shayminSKY
    OP

Newcomer shayminSKY Advanced Member

United States
    Ok for all of you who don't know there's a new Kingdom Hearts game comin out called Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded witch is a remake of Kingdom Hearts coded for the phone. any way, who thinks this game will neeed a patch? and who thinks....THIS GAME WILL ROCK!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    Btw, I'M USING THE ORIGINAL R4

2. NDStemp

Member NDStemp GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp

Canada
    Obviously it will have piracy.

3. shayminSKY
    OP

United States
    I cant remember. did 358/2 days need a patch. anyway some 1 will bring outta patch for the R4. thay allways do. THANK YOU, RUDOLPH FOR ALL YOUR TERRIFIC PATCHES!!!! YOU RULE

4. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    358 days DID need a patch.

and so will this one.

5. Daizu

Member Daizu GBAtemp Fan

United States
    358/2 needed a patch. More than likely Re:coded will too. Most new DS games need patches as far as I know.

Oh, and no, I don't think Re:coded will be better than 358/2. And that's saying a lot, seeing as how I didn't enjoy 358/2 all that much.

6. shayminSKY
    OP

United States
    I down loaded the patched version so i didnt know. thanx [​IMG].
    Where could we play up to though? The title screen? or did it freeze before that?

7. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    Gameplay wise it might be funner at least. I already know the story though, and if you're a fan of the series, it's probably the most worthless throwaway story of the entire series. Remake or not, nothing is changing with the story. We'll get an enjoyable game at least, but this game definitely has the most worthless story of the entire series. If you're thinking of playing this game expecting some huge revelations, you're better off just playing for the good gameplay. Birth By Sleep is the one that answers all the questions, this one just repeats most of what BBS said.

The game was actually rather horrible on the original cell phone from what little i've seen. They had to remake it on DS and add some elements from other KH games to make it competent in a gameplay perspective. Now instead of being horrible all across the board in both gameplay and story, it's just bad in story but it's now a fun looking game.

Piracy wise, i doubt it will be any tougher than Days to crack. And yeah it froze after starting a new game.

8. dobz

Member dobz GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Agree with that, the gameplay definitely looks more fun.

I haven't read about the story, i just don't care about it anymore (i wont until KH3 comes) and i'm sure most people probably feel the same with how convoluted it's gotten anyway.

9. ShinRyouma

Member ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Indonesia
    Square Enix will definitely put an AP in the game, so we need either a patch or firmware update later.

10. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    It will have some protection in it ;P
    however, i am keen on seeing someone working on the translation patch ...
    Why? i hope we can have a great laugh/drama like the one we had for 358/2

11. shayminSKY
    OP

United States
    yea but how long will it be till we get a patch. i'm thinkin.....2 weeks

12. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    358/2 was cracked in like...two.
    If that.

EDIT:
    Oh, and this game will be no where near as good as 358/2 days.
    The main character is Sora, and Sora sucks ass. He ruins the kingdom hearts series, and the only reason 358/2 days was good was because Sora was virtually absent from it.
    Not to say he didn't try his hardest to ruin it still, though.

13. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    KH is like Halo, they are both games where there are nothing but eye candy and sucks ass!

14. shayminSKY
    OP

United States
    Thats not true. i love the games cuz they are really awesome

15. N4RU70 FR34K

Banned N4RU70 FR34K Banned

United States
    [​IMG] that was hilarious he tried his hardest to ruin 358/2 and how could you guys think it's going to be better than 358/2 you could play as Roxas [​IMG]

16. N4RU70 FR34K

Banned N4RU70 FR34K Banned

United States
    I didn't read this until now so....
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

17. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    It is, Square Enix is using the same generic formula in Final Fantasy only with Disney in it. Halo is a FPS that's overhype due to the new generation of Xbox fans. However I digress, Kingdom Hearts is the only thing that's making SE more money besides Final Forever. Just how many spin-offs of KH can they make that's not main stream?

18. dobz

Member dobz GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Sora does suck ass, BUT so does emo Roxas! I liked 358/2 days for it's customisation (gotta love those panels) and not much else tbh, the gameplay was still both good and repetitive as fuck, as always.

This on the other hand looks to have some variety, not simply button bashing every goddamn moment. This will beat Days for me probably, can't say for sure until i've played it though, obviously.

19. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    The amount of hatred here is astounding. If you don't like a game, don't play it. Don't insult its fans just because you can't like it. You make wild assumptions about people liking it just because it's pretty. I for one, play Kingdom Hearts because i like the gameplay, and each game has a new innovation in terms of the battle system or gameplay. If you think there are any game companies who aren't after your money, you're a fool. They all want your money... There exists no business that puts enjoyment before profit.

If you're expecting much different from this game, you're going to be disappointed. They took elements from KH1, Birth By Sleep, and Days. But you're still going to have a button masher. But hey, almost every action RPG out there is one, so whatever. And did someone just try to say Kingdom Hearts had the same gameplay as Final Fantasy, just without Disney? Fail...

20. Scott-105

Member Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Canada
    Yeah. Epic fail, may I add.

Anyway, I love the series. The first KH I played was Days. Then the first KH and I've yet to play the second. They're all fun and I expect Re:Coded to be fun as well.