• Klavier Gavin Rocks...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're only going to see lame novelty software for the DSi, like Mario Masturbation Party: Wi-Fi Webcam Edition. Nothing of substance will be DSi-only.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Wasn't the game in development before the DSi was even announced?

Also, weren't there videos of people playing the game on DS Lites at Sqeenix's party a while back?

The rumour you heard is fake.

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Making a game like that for DSi only would be a VERY foolish thing for Nintendo to do. Those of us who already have perfectly fine DSL/Phat do not need to buy a DSi for its "newer" (and useless) features. Even if they did that, not all of us will buy a DSi and all their KH sales will only be limited to people who DO purchase a DSi (which I imagine will be kinda low) and actually want Kingdom Hearts.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dunno, I wouldn't put it past N to pay enix to make it DSi only...

galneon said:
You're only going to see lame novelty software for the DSi, like Mario Masturbation Party: Wi-Fi Webcam Edition. Nothing of substance will be DSi-only.

the image of mario masturbating is going to haunt my nightmares for a long... long..... time now......

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think SE are watching the Scene now, after the release of CT. Actually they are very angry, because the Copy Protection of the ROM is already hacked. So it could be possible they do it DSi only, if it stay safe (or it is hacked already by Team Cyclops?)

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
scoozer said:
I think SE are watching the Scene now, after the release of CT. Actually they are very angry, because the Copy Protection of the ROM is already hacked. So it could be possible they do it DSi only, if it stay safe (or it is hacked already by Team Cyclops?)
well.
yasu can already run homebrew on it, and both the acekard and the cyclo teams got one of their cards running on it(tough through such inconvenient ways they can't sell/publish it)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah SE are gonna release a game only for a console that has yet to sell a million compared to the best selling one on the planet that sues the same technology.

Saying that they did do two rmakes for Wonderswan.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
ThePinkOne said:
Whos Klavier Gavin?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9-6X2flWlc
QUOTE(apollo justice:ace attorney page on wikipedia)Klavier Gavin / Kyouya Garyu (?? ??, Gary? Ky?ya?)
The new prosecutor. He became a prosecutor at the age of 17. He is the lead vocalist in the band "The Gavinners."
Oh hm now I remember.
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021