Gaming Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep

Giga_Gaia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At long last, this game is about to come. Now just wondering, is there any chances this will get leaked early?

Godamit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The 9th is only 13 days away, and considering that MGS PW was leaked this early (exactly 13 days before official PAL release), there is a chance that a leak of KH (PAL, or NTSC) could be appearing on the internet any day now.

I know it doesn't guarantee a leak as with MGS, but we still have hope.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
IIRC, MGS PW was a promo version.
Obviously, Kingdom Hearts is getting big hype, Square Enix would want to send out promos to game shops to create more hype by showing the customers the gameplay, etc.

So I think, it will be leaked.

Even though I hate Kingdom Hearts games with a passion, there is my answer to OP's question.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To expect an almost 2 week leak, though, is kinda optimistic.

Plus the die-hard fans already played the Japanese version and would have less interest in ripping the game anyway.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
Nobody ever said that.
It could be leaked 1 day before the release or not leaked at all.

True, I personally am hoping for an early leak, but just am not being too optimistic, so that I'm not shattered if it doesn't come early
tongue.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Saken said:
To expect an almost 2 week leak, though, is kinda optimistic.

Plus the die-hard fans already played the Japanese version and would have less interest in ripping the game anyway.
Objection!
i am not a die-hard...
i just love a good rpg...
in this case Kingdom Hearts
though i am not really a die-hard

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I'm predicting AP that'll end up being tougher to crack than the Japanese version. My mind keeps coming back to 358/2 Days which had a different AP from its Japanese counterpart when it came out. I think it was leaked a day early or something. Not sure.

...I'm looking forward to Valkyria Chronicle 2 and PSP2 more, though. XD; My only replay value here is that I skipped the cutscenes on the JP version so I'd still have something to look forward to when playing the US version.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
N4RU70 FR34K said:
It will probably have anti-piracy tho.

of course it will its been 7months since the japense version and it took them a very long time to crack that one. I wouuldnt be surprise if this wont be playable for weeks on custom firmware when it comes out.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ragingchaosgod said:
I'm predicting AP that'll end up being tougher to crack than the Japanese version. My mind keeps coming back to 358/2 Days which had a different AP from its Japanese counterpart when it came out. I think it was leaked a day early or something. Not sure.

...I'm looking forward to Valkyria Chronicle 2 and PSP2 more, though. XD; My only replay value here is that I skipped the cutscenes on the JP version so I'd still have something to look forward to when playing the US version.
Most localized games that have japanese versions that run on CFW run on CFW too, but BbS is different because this isn't the same game as the japanese version, this one has upgrades, like a new secret boss, so I think it won't work, just like the Lord of Arcana demo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1