Status
Not open for further replies.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
Quick update from 2ch: It seems they've sent some of their info to Team Gen... and maybe yoshihiro

303:Mr. ??Shi @ full stomach.: 2010/01/11 (Mon) 12:05:02 ID: uDKCoYCy
"" 299
Let me explain it to Mr. yoshihiro

304:Mr. ??Shi @ full stomach.: 2010/01/11 (Mon) 12:05:15 ID: gkFoFXdz
I tried to analyze a little, does not mean we pass the check,
As is okay to be checked, the better approach
Yeah early.
GEN tentatively but I've sent information to the team.

I thought he(?) quit? Well if that's the case, I guess I won't be playing on my JPCSP when it gets fixed...(or at all...) -.-

dmasterzr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man ive been looking at different places saying they r making progress while i still never get to the red screen
frown.gif

jsc1023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(jsc1023 @ Jan 11 2010, 03:50 AM)
and while we work to bypass the protections, sony is sitting back taking notes on everthing we do. I bet they're already revising the first protection. Not be the party crasher but how can we win in the end. They can see us but we can't see them.

It's always a game of cat-and-mouse (god I hate that trite phrase). It's not like Sony will ever give up since they don't want to lose money, but it's not like hackers will give up since they believe that they have the right to do this. In the end, the hackers win (normally). Only thing that hasn't been hacked to my knowledge is the PS3 and that was mainly because it was so expensive and the games are so large in size.

But still. they're obviously disecting all our programing with ease. i mean we give out tutorials on how to edit our programs. And sony just sits back and laugh at our stupidity for providing the information so easily. Then they come out with a test to us like this just to see what they need to improve.

All i'm saying is unless we get someone on the inside or hackers who know exactly what they are doing. or cfw might be at more of a disadvantage.

2 cats, 1 mouse?

Joshid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fallinroxas said:
Hey Joshid, Stop advertising your website. It's against the rules. NO OUTSIDE LINKS.
Well I mean one, GBAtemp doesn't like PSP. Two this place doesn't seem to be updated as much and 3 I just wanted to provide people with faster info. :\ Sorry for me being ILLEGAL.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Joshid said:
MORE DETAILED AND FASTER UPDATES FROM THE CREW:
http://hmvg.net and http://hmvg.net/forums click Birth By Sleep.
stop advertising.
Do it here

Joshid said:
QUOTE(fallinroxas @ Jan 10 2010, 10:39 PM) Hey Joshid, Stop advertising your website. It's against the rules. NO OUTSIDE LINKS.
Well I mean one, GBAtemp doesn't like PSP. so why is there a PSP section? Two this place doesn't seem to be updated as much because idiots like you make sites and waste bandwidth advertising it and 3 I just wanted to provide people with faster info.I think that guy can be patient and wait. :\ Sorry for me being ILLEGAL.
stop advertising, stop whining.
If you wanted to provide people with faster info, you could have done it here.

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see how your updates are fast then ours. Or other forums for that matter. Plus I'm following 2ch also.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joshid said:
fallinroxas said:
Hey Joshid, Stop advertising your website. It's against the rules. NO OUTSIDE LINKS.
Well I mean one, GBAtemp doesn't like PSP. Two this place doesn't seem to be updated as much and 3 I just wanted to provide people with faster info. :\ Sorry for me being ILLEGAL.
If you're going to go complain about the site go here. I'm pretty sure they would be receptive of your thoughts.

[/sarcasm]

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
can some of us stop talking like we know what we are talking about and get on with hacking this game? xD

crazyace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously some one lock this thread now its just gettin to the point were it is just pointless posting, it should be opened back when something interesting happens or the such.

Kahlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, heres something a bit interesting i guess, a few of us from gbatemp jumped onto an irc channel and made a forum, and weve been working on this for a good 5+ hours. Weve managed to come up with HOW the guys at 2ch were able to get to the "yes/no" screen, which is by running the previously patched iso while having the psplink.prx turned on. We will be working on it some more tomorrow as it is getting late for the majority of those who joined.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kahlan said:
Well, heres something a bit interesting i guess, a few of us from gbatemp jumped onto an irc channel and made a forum, and weve been working on this for a good 5+ hours. Weve managed to come up with HOW the guys at 2ch were able to get to the "yes/no" screen, which is by running the previously patched iso while having the psplink.prx turned on. We will be working on it some more tomorrow as it is getting late for the majority of those who joined.

the japanese people are booting the game from USB or something and can get to the second red menu but after that, it crashes.

at least, from what i understood through quick reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol