IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys... seriously... just wait... ppl in Japan are either just waking up/sleeping/working on analysis for the game meaning NO NEW PATCH right now... just sit tight, there will probably be SOMETHING new tonight or early tomorrow morning.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Of course, the only thing the new eboot does is gets the game launched, you still can't get past the red autosave warning box.
If I find any new info - I'll be sure to put it up here... as THE OTHER SITE is now killing every living thread that has to do with Birth By Sleep.

dmasterzr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aw that stinks...
frown.gif
and i cant help being inpatiant i really wanna play this game
biggrin.gif
lol

rafas287

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can't see no way usb loading may help on passing through the lock. Clearly the solution is hex or another CFW as I see. In PSP Iso we've already tried to go through save state and we couldn't avoid the lock also.

Kahlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rafas287 said:
Can't see no way usb loading may help on passing through the lock. Clearly the solution is hex or another CFW as I see. In PSP Iso we've already tried to go through save state and we couldn't avoid the lock also.
Well, ive been watching this topic for the past few days and havent said anything but I just wanted to clarify something. From what ive gathered from the almost 100 pages of blah blah is that hex editing the eboot allowed us to bypass the first block they had in place(purple screen). After that i believe what weve decided was that the game turns off MS access and waits for the game to load from the umd, my guess is that after it loaded whatever it needed it will turn the MS back on allowing it to save, and i would have to expect it would continue to do this at the points which theyve found to have blocks(bosses/worlds/etc). If this is the case i would expect that usb loading would be the only possible way to load the game without accessing the MS.

If i am mistaken about anything above let me know so i can get my facts straight >.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My boot.bin file in sysdir is a dummy...I'm not sure if this means my iso is a fake or if it means something that may help u guys.
Edit: o.o 3 green ribboned medals. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo