Not open for further replies.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Earlier they said there as an eboot that allowed you to get to the First boss with Terra, did anyone ever contact that guy? If they did, why doesn't everyone work on THAT eboot and then we can't get somewhere. And earlier Agumon of THAT forum said he got the opening screen to load slowly. Whatever happened to that? We need to work off of each other, and then maybe we can work something out.

And I think the only reason no one works together is because of the fact that retarded hackers decide they want to not give credit to anyone.

TheStreetie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mesact said:
Earlier they said there as an eboot that allowed you to get to the First boss with Terra, did anyone ever contact that guy? If they did, why doesn't everyone work on THAT eboot and then we can't get somewhere. And earlier Agumon of THAT forum said he got the opening screen to load slowly. Whatever happened to that? We need to work off of each other, and then maybe we can work something out.

Fake my friend
frown.gif

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gogetagt said:
Maybe if we can make in contact the best hackers of GBATEMP ,2CH and that site and try to create an OFFICIAL PATCH GROUP ?

Makes sense.
I say we generate a list on another topic here of people who would be worthy to work on such a group.
After it's settled, we can go to 2ch and THAT OTHER forum and discuss.

But I request that I can be of some help, such as testing, organizer, etc. I don't know anything about what you guys are doing TO the EBOOT.bin (I know you're getting it to work, but I don't know the methods of doing such).

TheStreetie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mesact said:

Fake my friend
frown.gif

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
mesact said:
It was fake.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I honestly can't believe the attention this thread is getting.

Most of you are probably gonna just end up playing the thing for like a day and then stop without a translation.

deanxxczx said:
Its really going round in circles.
They are watching us and you all are watching them
Nobody is trying to fix it.

Yoshi can only save us now.

This.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cbajd5 said:
mesact said:
It was fake.
Lol wtf T_T
Anyway, they could still work with that Agumon guy who got the opening to start slowly, and we can build off of that....except I don't think he ever saved that eboot, if it was real that is.

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can be of help too ... i just have some ideas but need someone that knows the psp language and hex editing .... and also because the idea was mine .. and i want i little of fame too ihihih joking
tongue.gif

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiser said:
I honestly can't believe the attention this thread is getting.

Most of you are probably gonna just end up playing the thing for like a day and then stop without a translation.

deanxxczx said:
Its really going round in circles.
They are watching us and you all are watching them
Nobody is trying to fix it.

Yoshi can only save us now.

This.

If we got the JAP game to work, we can get the USA version to work (possibly, since it's the same game).

Only there's one problem;
If I think I know what SONY is doing right now, they're watching all the threads. And if we get this to work, they will edit the USA version to make it harder to crack. That's why there's no release date yet most likely.

auREAX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]
Gogetagt said:
Maybe if we can make in contact the best hackers of GBATEMP ,2CH and that site and try to create an OFFICIAL PATCH GROUP ?

Makes sense.
I say we generate a list on another topic here of people who would be worthy to work on such a group.

But I request that I can be of some help, such as testing, organizer, etc. I don't know anything about what you guys are doing TO the EBOOT.bin (I know you're getting it to work, but I don't know the methods of doing such).

I volunteer for such a group.

Also, xxJCc, read your PM please.
wink.gif

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm agree with you ... we need another place to talk .... here is not safe
smile.gif
Mission Impossible 4: Birth By Sleep ihih

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gogetagt said:
this is what I am suggesting, I say we PM people from THAT site, and make a post on 2ch with a link to the BbS patch site/group
if we're lucky, we can get some very good people on board : D

someone make the site, I would, but my server sucks...

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
auREAX said:
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]
Gogetagt said:

Makes sense.

I volunteer for such a group.

Also, xxJCc, read your PM please.
wink.gif

So I'm guessing so far it's me and auREAX in a grou. Any others?
And I guess either me or Gogetagt are the leader(s) because we have the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==