Gaming Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep has been leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofy Time

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling the fix won't be found via cheat devices. It seems the game keeps trying to cut off access to the Memory Stick which causes the crash.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BKZ said:
manaphy4ever said:
(patient is the key to open )

even if we didnt got the patch all we have to do is wait for january 23 for japanese CW
smile.gif

Sorry to say this, but that CFW is fake. It is stated a few pages back in this thread.
dang XD all we have to do is waiting for yoshihiro to fix this
unsure.gif

fullwall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DokiDoki98 said:
fullwall said:
Please, can someone PM me a link to 'that site' so I can follow the news there?
no news on THAT site anymore, just on the IRC, and the new forums
I'd still like to know what it is... Just in case there is some news there later

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally I dont think that with the current custom firmwares and utilities we will not get anywhere with this game, Im not saying we shouldnt try but because the 5.xx cfw's dont have what it needs to work unless the 6.xx ofw's are fully decrypted and understood or somehow a hybrid of 5.xx cfw and the 6.xx firmwares are made I dont see this game working at least in the next few months and at that point hopefully the localized north american version is released but with that being said the whole getting it to run battle will still be raging on. So Im challenging any and all hackers, modders and homebrew users to get this game working.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
nemofunk said:
personally I dont think that with the current custom firmwares and utilities we will not get anywhere with this game, Im not saying we shouldnt try but because the 5.xx cfw's dont have what it needs to work unless the 6.xx ofw's are fully decrypted and understood or somehow a hybrid of 5.xx cfw and the 6.xx firmwares are made I dont see this game working at least in the next few months and at that point hopefully the localized north american version is released but with that being said the whole getting it to run battle will still be raging on. So Im challenging any and all hackers, modders and homebrew users to get this game working.

5.50GEN D3 and 5.03 GEN C can run 6.xx games

KHfan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SFenton said:
The UMD will still work though, right? I want to buy it.

With the umd and its iso you can run under the cfw no problem

Its iso meaning japanese iso - japanese UMD
NA iso - NA UMD

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disagree there are lots of potential people that could figure this out, The mentality that One person is able to figure things out is ALOT of pressure for that person, we really need to stop specifically expecting one person to figure out everything, ie. Dark Alex and Yoshiro it is partially because of things like that, that push them to stop releasing or even talking to us about hacking this system. By no means am I saying that they couldn't as I am almost 100% certain that they could but things like this really need to be a community thing, which in their absences it is exactly what we are doing albeit a little scattered but there are a few people out there quite literally spreading the news. so even if you dont know coding or hacking you can still really help out. The more people going at it and sharing the news if even a little thing has been found tell some one or many people, cause 1000 errors from 1000 people takes way less time than 1000 errors from 1 person. So everyone keep up the good work, and remember every little thing we figure out or find brings us one step closer to playing this game.

khrmp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nemofunk said:
I disagree there are lots of potential people that could figure this out, The mentality that One person is able to figure things out is ALOT of pressure for that person, we really need to stop specifically expecting one person to figure out everything, ie. Dark Alex and Yoshiro it is partially because of things like that, that push them to stop releasing or even talking to us about hacking this system. By no means am I saying that they couldn't as I am almost 100% certain that they could but things like this really need to be a community thing, which in their absences it is exactly what we are doing albeit a little scattered but there are a few people out there quite literally spreading the news. so even if you dont know coding or hacking you can still really help out. The more people going at it and sharing the news if even a little thing has been found tell some one or many people, cause 1000 errors from 1000 people takes way less time than 1000 errors from 1 person. So everyone keep up the good work, and remember every little thing we figure out or find brings us one step closer to playing this game.
Amen to that.

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:
nemofunk said:

5.50GEN D3 and 5.03 GEN C can run 6.xx games
I am aware of the 6.xx games running but what I am saying is that even though *most of the 6.xx games run on 5.50 or the 5.03 cfw Im pretty sure they are missing more than a few things that are or could be causing the KH iso to not load and yes it might just be that there is no 6.20 umd in the drive but this really shouldnt be the issue, I am not really that well versed in hacking or whatever but I have been around long enough to at least sort of understand what I am talking about. Ohhh and does anyone know if the Army of Two iso is working on either of the custom firmwares? or if it has the 6.20 update on it cause if it does I would be able to test the 6.20 umd in the drive theory, so if anyone has that info please post it or send me a message.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
nemofunk said:

i say shutup and stop writting long posts about stuff like that , something like like that has already been posted like 8 times its annoying so stop doing that

nemofunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mezut360 said:
i say shutup and stop writting long posts about stuff like that , something like like that has already been posted like 8 times its annoying so stop doing that

Yeah sorry for giving people words of encouragement, and I did infact post relevant information on what I have found, also you dont seem to be helping anymore than I have so I feel there is no legitimate reason for you to say that to me.

Ohh Ichigo have you gotten past the autosave thing? also any new news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper