Gaming kingdom hearts birth by sleep has been leaked possibly

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at one of my regular sites a guy with very good rep claims he is uploading khbbs usa version i will post pics if it real holding the maskot. i will have it in a few hours so dunt rush me

Godamit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does this site happen to be public or private?

Also, if it's real, then I'm gonna be so happy, I have eagerly been waiting for this game for about 9 months now. Of course I have my pre-order set, but I wanna play it sooner than Thursday
ohnoes.png

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I've already been disappointed enough tonight. Something just went down at my regular site where some guy claimed he had God of War Ghost of Sparta. Seemed legit, but the mods closed it before we could find out more about it.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
Eh, I've already been disappointed enough tonight. Something just went down at my regular site where some guy claimed he had God of War Ghost of Sparta. Seemed legit, but the mods closed it before we could find out more about it.

lets ee birth by sleep comes out in 4days GOW Ghost of Sparta 11/2/10 yeah i dont think he had it :0

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hard to explain. There was reason to believe that he did have it... if you had seen the 27 pages (in less than an hour!) of arguments, you'd understand.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:
It's hard to explain. There was reason to believe that he did have it... if you had seen the 27 pages (in less than an hour!) of arguments, you'd understand.

no way in hell he has it and for somoene to actually believe that you gotta be crazy

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arwing789 said:

hey i know where you go for you psp games i go there too

if it is legit i will show you guys

QUOTE(Godamit @ Sep 3 2010, 12:50 AM) Does this site happen to be public or private?

Also, if it's real, then I'm gonna be so happy, I have eagerly been waiting for this game for about 9 months now. Of course I have my pre-order set, but I wanna play it sooner than Thursday
ohnoes.png

its a public site

forgot to say there is a new ap measurement that prevent using it but a few people are trying to fix it atm

overslept

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice quad post.

Anyway, I found the iso too. Downloading it as we speak... it's 1.4gb untouched

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legit.

Playing on my 5.03 Prometheus.

The only think i haven't been able to use is the install option. It gives an error code whenever i try to install data.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cortador said:
Legit.

The only think i haven't been able to use is the install option. It gives an error code whenever i try to install data.

Why on earth do you want to install it? aren't you already runing it off your memory stick? or does it run faster if you have it on your memory stick twice or something?
unsure.gif

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphajaehoon said:
Cortador said:
Legit.

Why on earth do you want to install it? aren't you already runing it off your memory stick? or does it run faster if you have it on your memory stick twice or something?
unsure.gif

By installing, you have the option of having smoother combat, faster load times, and many other features.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cortador said:
alphajaehoon said:
Cortador said:
Legit.

unsure.gif

By installing you have the option of having smoother combat, faster load times, and many other features.

I know but, I ytought that only worked if you have the game on UMD and then install it on your MS because, reading from MS is a lot faster... but since the iso is already on the stick.. it sounds pointless, i don't know
(you maybe right though, I have no clue, just it makes no sense, I think)

Cortador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphajaehoon said:
Cortador said:
alphajaehoon said:
Cortador said:
Legit.

unsure.gif

By installing you have the option of having smoother combat, faster load times, and many other features.

I know but, I ytought that only worked if you have the game on UMD and then install it on your MS because, reading from MS is a lot faster... but since the iso is already on the stick.. it sounds pointless, i don't know

You could say this to MGS Peace Walker. Even though the game was on the Memory Stick, you wouldn't get any Voices over the Radio if you did not install some data.
smile.gif

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cortador said:
alphajaehoon said:
Cortador said:
alphajaehoon said:
Cortador said:
Legit.

unsure.gif

You could say this to MGS Peace Walker. Even though the game was on the Memory Stick, you wouldn't get any Voices over the Radio if you did not install some data.
smile.gif

Thankssss, good to know
grog.gif
From now on i'll install games if possible then, I love smoothness 'n stuff
yaynds.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaywii.gif
nayps3.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...