Country
Australia
fkw12 said:
Rockstar said:
fkw12 said:
I am getting too stupid for good games. xD
fixd

you can't be serious xD

I never said it was not a good game (if that actually offends you) I just find it childish now thats all xD

man i hate douches like you, what are you 12? omg i wanna play a shooting game lets go play CoD and shoot someones head off kingdom hearts is childish because you dont use a gun and it has heart in its name o.O

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Lubbo said:
fkw12 said:
Rockstar said:
fkw12 said:
fixd

you can't be serious xD

I never said it was not a good game (if that actually offends you) I just find it childish now thats all xD

*Snips*

lolwut?

Okay b4 you start calling me a douche xD I don't play CoD or any shooting games.
No I did not say kingdom hearts was childish because of the 'hearts' in the title. If I really cared about that, I woulda called it 'gay' not 'childish'.

I am 24 years old, and you lot are prolly a lot younger than me so I can tell where you are coming from but as for me, I haven't played many games lately because I think I am at an age where I should stop gaming as a whole.

I just don't find it as fun as they used to be and I know this is because I am getting too old for this.

Now, the reason why I called this game childish is because of 2 things-

1. Last time I ever watched a disney film was when I was 6.
2. I am getting tired of seeing teenagers with hair full of wax swinging giant swords and beating baddies.

I am not trying to insult the game, or its fanboys but I myself am just tired of games like this thats all.
Just speaking my mind, and I am sure I am entitled to my own opinion.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So they already ripped the videos?
dry.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
fkw12 said:
I'm getting too fanboy'd up for this game because I love Kingdom Hearts too much for my own good.

Fix'd.

Anyway, isn't there usually some allusion for the next Kingdom Hearts game at the end of each game or am I thinking of something else?

Mr.Mysterio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
There was a live stream of some guy playing the whole game.Its down now though.
He most probably finished the game.

@Guild

Actually the secret ending in this game is supposed to be something like the true ending of the game.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't BBS just come out yesterday? Who the heck had time to achieve this? IIRC one interview said it takes 50 hours to beat. FIFTY HOURS.

Edit: or was it 30? still way too long...

Mr.Mysterio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
mattwo said:
Didn't BBS just come out yesterday? Who the heck had time to achieve this? IIRC one interview said it takes 50 hours to beat. FIFTY HOURS.

My bad! He hasn't finished Ven's scenario yet.Finished Aqua's and Terra's though! The stream's on now.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Mysterio said:
mattwo said:

My bad! He hasn't finished Ven's scenario yet.Finished Aqua's and Terra's though! The stream's on now.

How'd he get the secret ending? o.o

tk615

Trophies
XP
Country
fkw12 said:
Lubbo said:
fkw12 said:
Rockstar said:
fkw12 said:
fixd

you can't be serious xD

man i hate douches like you, what are you 12? omg i wanna play a shooting game lets go play CoD and shoot someones head off kingdom hearts is childish because you dont use a gun and it has heart in its name o.O

lolwut?

Okay b4 you start calling me a douche xD I don't play CoD or any shooting games.
No I did not say kingdom hearts was childish because of the 'hearts' in the title. If I really cared about that, I woulda called it 'gay' not 'childish'.

I am 24 years old, and you lot are prolly a lot younger than me so I can tell where you are coming from but as for me, I haven't played many games lately because I think I am at an age where I should stop gaming as a whole.

I just don't find it as fun as they used to be and I know this is because I am getting too old for this.

Now, the reason why I called this game childish is because of 2 things-

1. Last time I ever watched a disney film was when I was 6.
2. I am getting tired of seeing teenagers with hair full of wax swinging giant swords and beating baddies.

I am not trying to insult the game, or its fanboys but I myself am just tired of games like this thats all.
Just speaking my mind, and I am sure I am entitled to my own opinion.

Yeah you are right about entitled to your own opinion.. BUT ! ok think about it here you said in the post above

1. "I am getting too old for kiddy games.

and check what else you said.

2. "I am getting tired of seeing teenagers with hair full of wax swinging giant swords and beating baddies. xD"

Meaning you ARE offending haha. Also if you didn't like the game why did you even bother posting here, it doesn't make much sense.
This website has ALOT to do with games, but you stated again

"I haven't played many games lately because I think I am at an age where I should stop gaming as a whole."

so.....why are you here ?? hahaha..
You've also never played a Kingdom Hearts game since you sound like such an adult... so you can't really say its a kiddy/childish game if you've never played the series and the known the story as a whole.
It also kind of offends others, since I know people who play Kingdom Hearts and they are around 20+ too...

I'm the same here just speaking my mind and I'm entitled to my opinion about you after reading the comments.
By the way I'm 19 and if you really are 23 you'd act like a adult and ignore comments or keep your own comments to yourself. I myself am not a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, but I don't think its right either to place a comment which offends people who like a game. Its plain rude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them