Kingdom Hearts: BBS gets 37/40 in Famitsu

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

QUOTE said:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep has scored an impressive 37/40 in the latest issue of Famitsu, just released today in Japan.

The game got a 9/9/9/10.

It’s a higher score then the original Kingdom Hearts and its DS spin-off, 358/2 Days, which both scored 36.

Kingdom Hearts II, though, is the highest-scored game in the series with 39.

The game releases in japan on Saturday. No date yet for the west.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
niceeee. too bad I don't ahve a psp
cry.gif

i should get one soon so i can play this and metal gear
dry.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
Surprising that Famitsu didn't give it a 10/10/10/10 - 40 Rating. They do that on about every game
tongue.gif

Square Enix obviously didn't stroke the shaft this time.
smileipb2.png

Meh, don't care. I don't have a PSP (yet) and this definitely won't be the first game I would play on it. And for people who bitch on why it didn't get higher, see the article above on previous scores and the fact the game still got a 92%.

Nintendo usually gets the 40/40's because they push more money in. They must've made the Taj Mahal for getting a 40/40 on fucking Nintendogs.

If I do get a PSP though, I'll try it eventually... Hopefully in English by then.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Hatsu said:
Surprising that Famitsu didn't give it a 10/10/10/10 - 40 Rating. They do that on about every game
tongue.gif

smileipb2.png

Meh, don't care. I don't have a PSP (yet) and this definitely won't be the first game I would play on it. And for people who bitch on why it didn't get higher, see the article above on previous scores and the fact the game still got a 92%.

Nintendo usually gets the 40/40's because they push more money in. They must've made the Taj Mahal for getting a 40/40 on fucking Nintendogs.

If I do get a PSP though, I'll try it eventually... Hopefully in English by then.

Make sure you get one of the older PSPs with 5.03 FW or lower, or just get a phat so you can use a pandora battery
wink.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Hatsu said:
tongue.gif

smileipb2.png

Make sure you get one of the older PSPs with 5.03 FW or lower, or just get a phat so you can use a pandora battery
wink.gif

Going off topic, but I was aiming for a PSP 1000 and getting a Pandora battery anyways. Thanks for the info, though
smile.gif

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
one point above days, it means days wasn't bad after all lol, but FFXIII didn't got a perfect score too, and famitsu was right about it the game was crap (FFXIII)

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't care for KH and won't be playing it, I think GBAtemp needs more
psp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1