RodrigoCamilo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anybody believe that this upcoming kingdom hearts will be a filler game or it will be a really good story making a prequel to kingdom hearts 3? Another question is do you think that this will be coming this year or just in 2012? Leave your thoughts here
yaynds.gif

RodrigoCamilo

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
those ds kingdom hearts were nice but they weren't that 5 stars game, and after I played birth by sleep on a psp, I knew that the ds version was a trash compared to the psp, I really hope that the 3ds will be a great one.

ShadowFyre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I admittedly don't have a source, but didn't someone who had...video game authority say that this game will actually be integral to the plot? Like, as much as the numbered kingdom hearts games. BTW is a poll really needed? Its more fact than opinion.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think this will be a good transitional prequel to KH3.

RodrigoCamilo said:
the poll is done
rolleyes.gif
, another question is do you think that this will be coming this year or just in 2012?
I think it'll come this year. BTW you should add this question to the original post, as many people will look at the original post more than in the middle of the thread
tongue.gif

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We will see the Mark of Mastery test of Sora and Riku and the ascension of Xehanort on it, so yes, it will be important to the plot.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
RodrigoCamilo said:
those ds kingdom hearts were nice but they weren't that 5 stars game, and after I played birth by sleep on a psp, I knew that the ds version was a trash compared to the psp, I really hope that the 3ds will be a great one.
I hope you and others are aware that Kingdom Hearts on the 3DS is called "3D" because it's full name is Dream Drop Distance, for those that doubt the 3DS capability of graphics, here you go:-

[youtube]wcKDo39twwc[/youtube]

Tetsuya Nomura stated that there might be new clothing for Sora and Riku. The game's story will also be connected to Kingdom Hearts III, which has yet to begin development

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
I hope you and others are aware that Kingdom Hearts on the 3DS is called "3D" because it's full name is Dream Drop Distance, for those that doubt the 3DS capability of graphics, here you go:-
look like psp
smileipb2.png

also.
ewww, KH japanese dub
tongue.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More than the story, I'm excited for this game mainly for the gameplay. And that's the first time I've ever said that about any Kingdom Hearts game. (Even the first one.)

Even if this were filler, with gameplay like that, I don't see what could go wrong.

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Second that.
Re:Coded story sucks, but i loved it and played many times for the awesome playability, it's like BBS's gameplay meets a nicely and well done platforming and dungeon system.

Still can't beat the damn 100 floor dungeon and gather points for that last limit break, though. Game stuck at 99,9% completion because of that.

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicklessguy said:
Second that.
Re:Coded story sucks, but i loved it and played many times for the awesome playability, it's like BBS's gameplay meets a nicely and well done platforming and dungeon system.

Still can't beat the damn 100 floor dungeon and gather points for that last limit break, though. Game stuck at 99,9% completion because of that.

Was easy for me...took me 2 tries.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
nicklessguy said:
Second that.

Took me one
tongue.gif
Take Elixirs with you.

ChaosZero816

Temp's Official Random Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Ikki said:
nicklessguy said:
Second that.

Took me one
tongue.gif
Take Elixirs with you.

Elixirs are your best friend in that place.

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The problem is finding the free time for such a long run :S

I could beat the 100th floor, but not all in one go for the points, because it's too long...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse