Gaming Kingdom Hearts 3D : Dream Drop Distance - Leaked Famitsu Scan

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
[This thread contains spoilers for a game unreleased, view at own discretion]
Someone if they can, put all this info in spoiler tags if you can, as i know people hate being spoiled on these things, thanks.
Also change the topic title from famitsu to Jump if you can please?

Source: http://www.khinsider.com/

300px-KH3D_Dream_Drop_Distance.PNG

Hi guys, Here I am with yet another update on a game coming soon!

Kingdom Hearts 3D has had some details leaked in Jump.
The new world to be revealed is called "Pranksters Paradise" [Don't know for sure, but translations are saying this]
And the new world is based off of Pinnochio [again]
And if translations aren't wrong, but take it with a grain of salt. We're yet again inside monstro but he has swallowed a whole lot more. He swallowed the circus van from the movie [Could stromboli be the boss?]

Scan is below [Low quality, High quality scans coming next month]

You were warned.

Without further do, Here is the scan.
Credits to Kingdom Hearts Wikia and Kingdom Hearts Insider for the better scan! Holy fuzz I see Frollo and Phoebes in the bottom right!

557px-3D_partial_scan_-_11.18.2011.jpg

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Funny. I'm a member over at KHI.

That's a scan from Jump, not Famitsu. All the DDD info will be in the NEXT Famitsu.

Just thought I'd point that out.
Ive fixed it but the topic title needs changing :/
Edited the first post with a much better scan! It shows off Hunchback of Notredame a bit more, Frollo and Phoebes make a guest appearance to my delight!!

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please check the first post for an updated scan, sorry to bump the thread but i think that people have been waiting for news about Hunchback of Notredame, and they got their wish! Frollo is revealed.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, looking forward to this. I'm actually most excited to see Frollo, he's one hell of an awesome Disney villain! Phoebus is cool as well.

Good to see Pinocchio again too. Pranksters Paradise sounds like it might translate to Pleasure Island (the name of the theme park where ill behaved children go in the movie). Pinocchio was a deleted world in 358/2 Days on DS (planned to appear, and had some data left over from it, but never made it to the final), so i'm going to guess they're reusing some ideas from that concept. That's fine by me. Hopefully Monstro won't have as much sameness, and be more diverse than it was in KH1, what with him eating what sounds like entire areas.

It'll also be interesting to see how Riku interacts with Pinocchio and his friends as well. Anyone who played KH1 and remembers how Riku acted around them at that time will know what i mean.

BTW, it was confirmed that this year's Jump Festa event will also have a trailer for KHDDD. Judging from the past games, it'll likely be a new one. I imagine we'll see more of these scans in video form there. December 17-18.

EDIT- Looks like they added even more scans on that site. Esmerelda shows up in City of Bells, and Gepetto is in Pinocchio's world. And i noticed from the battle screenshot that the drop gauge from the original concept trailer has now returned after being absent from the TGS related media. Guess it was still being programmed in at that time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k