DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright the name with x is a nobody. When a person becomes a heartless, their lack of heart takes form as heartless. Their bodies become nobodies, and their name is changed and added with an x. For example Sora becomes RoXas. Yay

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x.domination said:
Ooooo cool! Just 14 more days too! But my favourite is still No. III
wub.gif

Btw i may sound stupid but why do all the characters have the letter "x" in their name?
It's traditional for every member of the Organization XIII to take their original name, add X, and scramble the letters around in an anagram. These characters are the heartless empty shells of their original selves. Here are some examples of members who we know their real names-

Roxas - Sora
Xemnas - Ansem
Xigbar - Braig
Lexaeus - Aeleus
Xaldin - Dilan
Vexen - Even
Zexion - Ienzo

The rest of the members' real names are unknown. The ones we see above were all revealed in KH2 secret reports. They were the first people to become nobodies (besides Roxas) and start the organization. Besides Roxas, they were originally scientists who were experimenting on hearts and ended up losing their own hearts. The rest of the members were all recruited after them and their true names never revealed. Axel is assumed to be Ale though. He was modeled directly after Reno from FF7, shares the same voice actor (Quinton Flynn), and ale also happens to be Reno's favorite drink (XD).

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's true that we haven't seen any FF characters in this yet. But I bet we will. Maybe a few of them will be bosses since we're playing as the villains in KH2. We've just not seen any of them yet I imagine.

XeonZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those all hoping for Final Fantasy characters, a usurp from a recent interview:

–FF characters don’t appear in 358/2 Days?

Nomura: Strictly speaking, only moogles appear (laughs). As for showing FF characters such as Cloud in the KH series, I thought that in worlds with recognized Disney characters, even making original characters enter in numbers all of a sudden the nature of the characters was weak. In order to cancel that worry, I put FF characters in to bridge the gap between the original characters and the Disney characters. Only, because the series has continued this far and I thought maybe the original characters have also come to have strength, and because there are many original characters in the DS game. So pretty much, if there is no necessary situation, I think its okay not to go through all the trouble of making FF characters appear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1