HEY LOOK ITS THE PSP GO

(lmao)

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
Sure they look similar to the Wii commercials, but honestly what else could they have done.
They could've gone with more footage and less people dancing around. Two commercials for two -games-.

Joyride - pelvic thrusts, 'insert' sex jokes here. It's about people looking like they're driving. or 'driving'. I don't know.
Sports - I couldn't tell, it was just people dancing around. The video is about people jumping and the room rotating.
Kinect commercials should be limited to Kinect, Kinect games should feature the games, not 2 seconds of the games.

QUOTE(Gullwing @ Sep 27 2010, 01:37 PM) Umm why do I think that controller free gaming is gonna suck? C'ommon people... You have to hold something to your hands in order to feel immersed to the game and have fun... Kinect is EXACTLY like eyetoy for PS2...
Not quite, but the point of a controller is to control. I wouldn't want to need to roll to have my character roll unless it was that type of game, since everyone has their own limited spaces. Look at what happened with the Wii, lots of things broke. Then again, throw in Kinect, and this time it's your whole body. I smell lawsuits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)