Hacking Kinda freaking out here HELP

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to down grade from 3.4U to 3.2U, everything went perfect until Step 2. It started fine no problems now it seems to be hanging at "downloading system menu v289, then under that is says "dowloading "content #66" it has been doing that for over 45 minutes.. is this normal?? what do I do??

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Turn it off and try the same step again. If you know what the WAD Manager is then PM me and there's a way to get around the downloading step with a file.

And afif, what do you mean normal? I know it took awhile for me, probably like 3 minutes, but even on dial-up he'd be done by now.

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
I had to downgrade my mate yesterday and it got stuck on one bit. Think I was using ARC.

Had to install IOS16 then use IOS installer and everything worked fine

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Start at step one and start from there. There's quite a few applications you have to use so double check that you're using the right one. Emperor switches off between a few names for some one them, but there is a difference between cIOS and IOS (C is for custom but you probably got that already)

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Nothing is installed before the download is completed (at least that would be the safe way to do it; complete download before uninstall and reinstall).

WhoIsDatMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5th try... Sucess! Thank you, one last question... is there some I can download a ISO to try through "Gama loader" I want to be able to down load back ups and play them.

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WhoIsDatMan said:
5th try... Sucess! Thank you, one last question... is there some I can download a ISO to try through "Gama loader" I want to be able to down load back ups and play them.

If you don't know how to do a simple thing like downloading ISOs you shouldn't be cocking around with your Wii in the first place.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No doubt......
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.