Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
61uqvl2.jpg

damn, my thai tea tastes sorta like how the inside of a dentists office smells. but at least I get used to the taste while drinking, only bought 6 cans of these.
smile.gif

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol I feel popul0r.

mnthrite, I have a case of Hello Boss Iced Coffee. It is win. 11.5fl oz, compared to starbucks 9.5fl oz and cost like 50 cents a can, opposed to I'd imagine $1.50 a can starbucks.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm always game for weird tasting drinks. My fave is Dr. Enuf, a clear, Sprite-y sort of drink that tastes like sucking on a vitamin pill. At first it was like GAHHH, WHAT THE HELL! then it grew on me enough for me to import cases of the crap from Tennessee. Right now I'm hooked on Diet Pepsi Jazz, a black cherry & vanilla cola that I didn't realize was a diet drink until about 3 cans into the case. I hate diet sodas, so this was a breakthrough.

Your description of the Thai tea tasting like a dentist office is just intriguing the living hell out of me!

I WANT! (Where'd you find it?)

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm always game for weird tasting drinks. My fave is Dr. Enuf, a clear, Sprite-y sort of drink that tastes like sucking on a vitamin pill. At first it was like GAHHH, WHAT THE HELL! then it grew on me enough for me to import cases of the crap from Tennessee. Right now I'm hooked on Diet Pepsi Jazz, a black cherry & vanilla cola that I didn't realize was a diet drink until about 3 cans into the case. I hate diet sodas, so this was a breakthrough.

Your description of the Thai tea tasting like a dentist office is just intriguing the living hell out of me!

I WANT! (Where'd you find it?)

You can get these at asian food supermarkets. You'd find a variety of different tasing stuff there. They make a few different flavors of grass drink, they have star fruit drink, and they have some other stuff like sugar cane drink. I got these at a place called Ranch 99 in foster city. But I like their coffee the best, it costs over a buck less than starbuck's storebought stuff or probably about $3 less than going inside a starbucks and getting them to mix something. I wish I could find ginger aile without sugar in it, my dad got a case at costco once and it took me probably 5 bottles to actually like the stuff. That stuff was harder than beer.

amptor

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the kimbo? yeah it's good but you get much better stuff at the resturaunt becuase it is fresh brewed. this uses non dairy creamer usually I try to stay away from non dairy products. but oh well... my coffee uses powdered milk which is fine, I mean that is still natural imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1