ROM Hack KillzMo Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver Translation

The_Hidden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KillzMo said:
Note: I wanted to keep this short and im gonna have a full english translation for myself and ill translate and release a version for you guys but not a full english version

Then don't even bother releasing it then. I'm not playing it until it's either full english or if it's the official one.

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The_Hidden said:
KillzMo said:
Note: I wanted to keep this short and im gonna have a full english translation for myself and ill translate and release a version for you guys but not a full english version

Then don't even bother releasing it then. I'm not playing it until it's either full english or if it's the official one.
heh well I'd say still release it, but I'm not sure what the point of keeping a version just for yourself is... if you already know Japanese isn't that a waste? XD

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
The_Hidden said:
KillzMo said:

heh well I'd say still release it, but I'm not sure what the point of keeping a version just for yourself is... if you already know Japanese isn't that a waste? XD

I completely agree. I wasn't going to play any until the game was released but I gave in and now I've been playing WataruKun's, and its great. If hes not going to release a full version then don't even bother, WataruKun has the best version out of all the ones I've played anyways.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
metal01 said:
bwillb said:
The_Hidden said:
KillzMo said:

I completely agree. I wasn't going to play any until the game was released but I gave in and now I've been playing WataruKun's, and its great. If hes not going to release a full version then don't even bother, WataruKun has the best version out of all the ones I've played anyways.

listen to you douches! You guys were all like "woot d00d we lov3 you!!" when he started and now hes saying hes not realeasing a full english patch and now your all bagging him. GTFO FAGGOTS. complete noobs like you really make me sick saying shit like "IM NOT PLAYING IT TILL FUL ENGLISHS OR ITS RELEASED, WELL THEN GOOD YOU CAN WAIT AND GO TO HELL FOR A FULL ENGLISHES VERSION FOR YOU BASTARDS while other people actually appriciate other peoples work. seriously, what faggots you guys are

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
metal01 said:
bwillb said:
The_Hidden said:
KillzMo said:

listen to you douches! You guys were all like "woot d00d we lov3 you!!" when he started and now hes saying hes not realeasing a full english patch and now your all bagging him. GTFO FAGGOTS. complete noobs like you really make me sick saying shit like "IM NOT PLAYING IT TILL FUL ENGLISHS OR ITS RELEASED, WELL THEN GOOD YOU CAN WAIT AND GO TO HELL FOR A FULL ENGLISHES VERSION FOR YOU BASTARDS while other people actually appriciate other peoples work. seriously, what faggots you guys are

Wow, Calm down ... Breathe in ... Breathe Out ...

hvsep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's wrong with him making his own patch to provide to YOU? You guys act very ungrateful.

If he wants to make a patch, then so be it. If you'd rather use another translation, awesome, good for you.

Or you can make your own translations and patches since you don't appreciate other people's work.

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just let the guy do what he wants, alright? Do you care this much about when is the next time your neighbor is going to take a shit? NO. And if you do... uh... yeah. My point being, stop caring about it until he releases something.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk.... such hate."

varpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't see why people should be having a problem with this if the mods or the admin aren't, this guy's making a patch, whether it's helpful or not, u download it if u want to, u don't have to diss him just cos u think it's pointless, apparently the release date is tomorrow so we'll see for ourselves.
Ps. I think it's cool that this guy has the brains to work in teams, this has nothing to do with how good you are at translating or wtever, it's jut having some common sense.

KillzMo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea release date might not be tomorrow as stated above since things are moving slowly the dialogue is currently being translated on and the some graphics has been edited

JayDex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay something i can understand. its English. I really can't wait till you release a patch. I supporting all patch makers since i can't. If they can do it better than me its better than nothing
yaynds.gif

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Good luck to you, and don't listen to all those flamers saying that they don't need another translation and this thread should be locked (no reason for it to be locked anyway), the one thing I like about this translation is the teamwork, I think this is the first translation with more than one person working on it (no offense, solo-ers) Kudos to you
grog.gif

Looking forward to testing this patch.

Bodman456

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nugg2396 said:
Good luck to you, and don't listen to all those flamers saying that they don't need another translation and this thread should be locked (no reason for it to be locked anyway), the one thing I like about this translation is the teamwork, I think this is the first translation with more than one person working on it (no offense, solo-ers) Kudos to you
grog.gif

Looking forward to testing this patch.
+1 to that post. KillzMo, don't bother with the flamers/trollers, and good luck with the translation!

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It shouldn't be locked because we don't need another translation, however, it should be locked because he's showed no proof that he's actually updating it.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Killzmo, why do you put tht u r the only one doing this project when you also say that there are 4 members?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: know what? to paraphrase sonic: "no GBAtemp rule in the universe is gonna stop me"