Killing my phone

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way I could brick my cell phone? Ive had the same phone for 4 years and my parents wont let me get a new one. I need there to be "something wrong" with it.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
they may not get you one if you intentionally brick it but theres a hundred ways you could nuke your phone try youtube for examples how to kill your phone lol
smile.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
get some water inside of it ... short it out, let it dry
wink.gif

kill the battery ... many ways to do this ... fucking up the contact points is one way ...

Hell, I'm willing to bet there are websites that can tell you a zillion ways of stealth-killinga phone lol

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont really want physical damage and also dont wanna kill the battery cuz wed probly just get a new one unless they dont sell them anymore. Im thinking the water idea but idk. I want to open it up but when i take out all the screws it doesnt even budge.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
What phone is it? Rechargable Batteries don't last forever; depending on the type that's in it the battery might die soon anyway.

Whatever you're going to do wait a month or two; if your phone miraculously dies right after your parents say you can't have a new one they'll know you did it
biggrin.gif

Wait I've just realised... who's paying for this new phone?
unsure.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psyfira said:
What phone is it? Rechargable Batteries don't last forever; depending on the type that's in it the battery might die soon anyway.

Whatever you're going to do wait a month or two; if your phone miraculously dies right after your parents say you can't have a new one they'll know you did it
biggrin.gif

Yup, thats exactly what im planning on doing. Now im pissed i bought it up to them cuz i coulda done it today.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well.... you could dissample the phone and cut a leg on a Microchip or even better kill one of the power traces.
Assemple it again and there you go a bricked cell.

I would advice you NOT to short the battery or something!

A Lituim Battery can catch fire and not just normal fire. Chimical fire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again